BRUINS GDT GAME 77 - THE BEAR needs no motivation for this game - TNT, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Maybe I missed it but did anyone hear anything about Marchand nursing an injury? We all know he's streaky, but going from arguably their best player to the way he's struggled the last month I didn't know if anything was leaked out about being hurt or if this is just one of his streaky phases.
he has looked like a 2nd/3rd liner for a while now.
hes not shooting at all , and not scoring.
maybe hes milking it until the playoffs?

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Grand rising. Quick question. Why are we "fearing" any potential 1st round matchup? To be the best, gotta run through some of the best. It's not as if the B's control who the opponent will be anyway. Just continue to be the hammer, and good things will happen, right? As for today, you know what time it is. Just win, baby!
I always find rooting for a specific playoff matchup is a great way to jinx yourself. I try to avoid it. Regardless of the opponent, they'll be up against a good team with some weapons that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
ShockedSophisticatedKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I disagree with the thread title. They are coming off a draining game with travel and no rest against a team that is told to throw cheapshots. It is a game that means nothing, and that requires tons of internal motivation.
That cup final, every game stl had a severely dirty hit, that was intent to injure, and should have been multiple game suspension.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Grand rising. Quick question. Why are we "fearing" any potential 1st round matchup? To be the best, gotta run through some of the best. It's not as if the B's control who the opponent will be anyway. Just continue to be the hammer, and good things will happen, right? As for today, you know what time it is. Just win, baby!
been saying it all year as fans here claiming this game or that game is a measuring stick for where this team is, BS, this team has set the standard, those playing them are using the games vs our boys as the measuring stick

Now, that said, a team like the Isles would have fewer flaws than the Panthers or Pens or whomever they might play but I fear no team right now

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
agree. It will be what it will be.
Disagree, what will be, will be, but some match-ups you know are serious trouble. Though this is not like the Capitals in 2014, when we could have knocked them out by simply losing in Ottawa and Khudobin just would not let us lose.:banghead: That one game cost a long playoff run, maybe not a cup but a long run.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Ullmark scoring on Binnington incoming....
I actually think Monty juggled the goalie rotation so that Sway is not in net today. Sway being much more likely to engage in a goalie fight if the opportunity presented itself :popcorn:. Would like a convincing regulation win with no further injuries. Going for the record should be motivation. Let’s go boys:yo:

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
been saying it all year as fans here claiming this game or that game is a measuring stick for where this team is, BS, this team has set the standard, those playing them are using the games vs our boys as the measuring stick

Now, that said, a team like the Isles would have fewer flaws than the Panthers or Pens or whomever they might play but I fear no team right now
Exactly! The B's arent even playing their best the past 10 games or so. This in itself, should be scary for other teams moving forward.

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad