BRUINS GDT GAME 77 - THE BEAR needs no motivation for this game - TNT, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Disagree, what will be, will be, but some match-ups you know are serious trouble. Though this is not like the Capitals in 2014, when we could have knocked them out by simply losing in Ottawa and Khudobin just would not let us lose.:banghead: That one game cost a long playoff run, maybe not a cup but a long run.

And what are you accomplishing by putting negative energy out into the world? A question you should ask yourself in a general sense.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
I'll never get used to seeing Bruins fans complain about tough, "dirty" hockey, I just won't. They lost because they sucked on home ice and ROR was super human, while Bergeron was not. I honestly think they took them lightly the entire series...they came back game 1, and blew them out two road games. Blues never lost 2 in a row that series. A healthy Kevan Miller would have helped the B's alot in that series.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
I think everyone in the league would like that. He's always been a head case, but he really became public enemy #1 this season.
The guy was on waivers in '17 and '18. In one of the most underrated terrible decisions (in hindsight) was letting him play in Providence the 17-18 season because they didn't feel Vladar was ready for the A I guess (even though he was very good in limited time) It turned his career around as h was very good in Providence, then waived again by St Louis in September '18, not claimed, had a great start for San Antonio and literally saved the Blues season when they won the Cup.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I want a quiet win, forget revenge and all of that. Just go in, win in a business-like fashion, NO INJURIES if possible. This isn't the schoolyard. This is a once-in-a-hundred-year team that will hopefully take the big prize home. 2019 still hurts but 2023 is here, right now. The only thing that matters is "now" the 2023 Stanley Cup.
I don't want the B's taking runs at that shithead Binnington, because it may open the doors for someone to try to take out Ullmark.
The Blues may have a kid or 2 or 3 who want to make their mark and get a contract. I don't want that happening by a Carlo (or whomever) taking a nasty hit and ends up out for the playoffs.
Revenge is a dish best-served cold.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
The guy was on waivers in '17 and '18. In one of the most underrated terrible decisions (in hindsight) was letting him play in Providence the 17-18 season because they didn't feel Vladar was ready for the A I guess (even though he was very good in limited time) It turned his career around as h was very good in Providence, then waived again by St Louis in September '18, not claimed, had a great start for San Antonio and literally saved the Blues season when they won the Cup.
His career was a good story, cool underdog sticking with it through some tough times, but he really became unlikable when his attitude issues surfaced on the ice.

Reactions: BMC and hrdpuk

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
2019 is ancient history in the salary cap era.

St. Louis is a mess. They’ve been out of it for a while now.

I don’t know that any of these games really matter much at this point aside from what the individual and team stats will look like at the end of the season.

Just survive and avoid injury.

Reactions: BMC

May 29, 2013
I'll never get used to seeing Bruins fans complain about tough, "dirty" hockey, I just won't. They lost because they sucked on home ice and ROR was super human, while Bergeron was not. I honestly think they took them lightly the entire series...they came back game 1, and blew them out two road games. Blues never lost 2 in a row that series. A healthy Kevan Miller would have helped the B's alot in that series.
I hang that series on Rask. He didn't play well at all.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Perfection line no showed 5 on 5, that’s all there was to it really

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Don't bother with Binnington, not worth it.
Fu.. don't care 2019... it is past.
Prepare yourself for 2023 PO.
Play hard, hope they will be aware, and NO injuries tonite imo is the only thing I want.
yoda 2.gif

Binnington will self destruct he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad