BRUINS GDT GAME 77 - THE BEAR needs no motivation for this game - TNT, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
I'm scared!!
I'm petrified!
i am petrified.JPG

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I'll never get used to seeing Bruins fans complain about tough, "dirty" hockey, I just won't. They lost because they sucked on home ice and ROR was super human, while Bergeron was not. I honestly think they took them lightly the entire series...they came back game 1, and blew them out two road games. Blues never lost 2 in a row that series. A healthy Kevan Miller would have helped the B's alot in that series.

Top line no showed 5 on 5. Refs changed the way they called the series after Boston scored 15 powerplay goals in game 3.

Marchand couldn't last another 10 seconds on the ice and took a line change instead of just backchecking a bit in the first of G7.

Rask was good enough to give the team a chance but they wasted it just like 2013. Hawks were good but very little would have had to have gone differently for the Bruins to be up 3-0 or 3-1 in that series.

winterwill

Apr 13, 2006
Bear Island
If the Rags score again they should wrap a bow on that puck and send it to Ovechkin with a note that says, "Wish you were here!"

Reactions: BMC

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I hang that series on Rask. He didn't play well at all.

3 of our top 5 goal scorers in the SCF were Coyle, Kuraly & Carlo. Safe to say a lot of guys didn't play well in the series. Interestingly, Rask allowed 17 goals to Binnington's 18 goals. Just like 2013, the big guns didn't show up for the SCF, but people like to just blame Rask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad