Colorado Avalanche Training Camp Dates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Damn, I still don't know which version of Don Johnson the young pre-teen/teenager me liked more... The guy from Miami Vice or the guy from A Boy and His Dog.

AvsFan4

Jul 18, 2024
IMG_7143.jpeg

Haven’t seen this posted anywhere (also not sure if I’m in the right thread). Briley Wood and Connor Mayer keep getting invites to rookie camps the last couple years I’ve noticed. Probly just coincidence but that’s a few players from one team (Wenatchee Wild), Sward, Cooper, and Wood who we’ve had our eyes on.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
View attachment 905290

Haven’t seen this posted anywhere (also not sure if I’m in the right thread). Briley Wood and Connor Mayer keep getting invites to rookie camps the last couple years I’ve noticed. Probly just coincidence but that’s a few players from one team (Wenatchee Wild), Sward, Cooper, and Wood who we’ve had our eyes on.
This is eerily similar to that NES roster of made up names someone posted in another thread today.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
I can't believe they made Kovalenko wear the white hat with the dark jersey I'm laughing way too hard thinking about it

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

This is gross, IMO. Just keep the blue helmets.

I wonder if they'll go with the blue with the away jerseys then?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

This is gross, IMO. Just keep the blue helmets.

I wonder if they'll go with the blue with the away jerseys then?
I actually like the white helmet. I think blue is taking up too much of the color palate these days. It's supposed to be the burgundy and blue. I liked the switch from black pants but it did throw the color proportion out of whack and I think the white helmet restores some of it.

All subjective though, but I'm well aware my tastes are probably outside of the mainstream.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I actually like the white helmet. I think blue is taking up too much of the color palate these days. It's supposed to be the burgundy and blue. I liked the switch from black pants but it did throw the color proportion out of whack and I think the white helmet restores some of it.

All subjective though, but I'm well aware my tastes are probably outside of the mainstream.
I thought I would hate the white helmet... but I am with you. I think it looks okay. But I hated the blue helmet before I got used to it.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad