Colorado Avalanche Training Camp Dates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
That’s not possible to add 17 lbs of muscles in 2 months.

How are you concluding 2 months? The last playoff game for Oshawa was May 15th. May-June, June-July, July-August, August-September. So 5 4 months off of season training.

It seems far fetched for us couch sitters, but players tend to lose a lot of muscle over the course of a season. 4ish lbs of muscle a month doesn’t seem to out of question for someone who was probably around 180-185lbs last year and is 6’2”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alienblood

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Basically our only 2 prospects in this tournament that have a decent shot of being NHLers that can actually help us eventually are Ritchie (aka New Fatass) and Behrens.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Get out of here nerd.
tumblr_n4mcn8phAJ1tuh25eo1_540.gifv

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Ivan Ivan looking good. Ritchie is talented, but looks off. Curran is absolutely brutal and I really like that selection. Goaler looks good, but I have always been a fan of Duplessis.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Ivan Ivan looking good. Ritchie is talented, but looks off. Curran is absolutely brutal and I really like that selection. Goaler looks good, but I have always been a fan of Duplessis.

Behrens?

Bigger and bigger than Girard, right?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Behrens?

Bigger and bigger than Girard, right?
Behrens was really damn good, but made a major mistake on the Ducks' second goal where he lost his man that scored during the Ducks' cycle.

But Ivan man, I don't know if it is simply expectations, but he played just like Lehkonen 2.0 today. Puck hound, who also makes great decisions with the puck. Shea was the best of the try-outs IMHO.

Team defence was atrocious; gave the Ducks like 15 odd-man rushes tonight.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
The defense other than Behrens was pretty useless.

Ivan Ivan looked good, smart possession player. At worst, he's a long time AHLer. Ritchie has great on the PP.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Think the Avs might be giving Ritchie some of those 9 games or whatever he's allowed since Lehky is going to be out?

With Mitts here, I'm not sure Ritchie is going to be a center for us. Would he be capable of playing the full season in the NHL if he was a winger?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad