GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Buff could take over a game and change the momentum like few others though. There isn't a player in the league today with his combination of skills/physicality. Maybe Wilson when he was good for that short bit? But he was more of a headhunter.

Buff in 17-18 had 45 points in 69 games, 16p in 17 playoff games and iirc was part of one of the best defensive pairings in the league with Enstrom that year. They gave up nothing defensively.

And he had every opponents head on a swivel :laugh:
Jets haven't had anyone who could change the momentum of a game like that since Sergei Bautin... he just changed momentum the opposite way though

bumblebeeman

Mar 16, 2016
Buff could take over a game and change the momentum like few others though. There isn't a player in the league today with his combination of skills/physicality. Maybe Wilson when he was good for that short bit? But he was more of a headhunter.

Buff in 17-18 had 45 points in 69 games, 16p in 17 playoff games and iirc was part of one of the best defensive pairings in the league with Enstrom that year. They gave up nothing defensively.

And he had every opponents head on a swivel :laugh:
As much as I love Buff, I'd take Morrissey too. Just so much more consistent and way better defensively, and comparable offensively. Doesn't have the physicality or the flashiness though, which is something. Remember how often Enstrom would have to defend 2 on 1s haha

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I was gonna ask if the thread was missing the Ehlers/Bowness/Top line/Connor debates already. :laugh:

This is just the Bread & Circuses before the main act in the Forum tonight...

forum.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad