GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Clearly we need some new controversy to cleanse our palates.

Morrissey is more important to today's Jets than Buff ever was.
Of course Morrissey is more important ... Buff is not on the team.:laugh:
That is a good controversy ... I think if the Jets had Buff today they would be #1 favorites for the Cup.
How about this one ... if Ehlers scores a hat trick tonight on Monahan's line will people still be crying about him not on the #1 line?

Last edited:
Reactions: Puckatron 3000

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Christ, I knew I should have gone with my first instinct and posted a woman in a burka

I just didn't want to deal the whole new can of worms that would have opened lol

:laugh: I considered that in response to your post. But didn't want to get into the PC connected with that either.

Reactions: hn777

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Buff was great but all around Joshua is much more important to what this team does on the ice
I think we should start referring to all the players by their first name... just using their last name objectifies them imo

Can't wait to see Morgan tonight. Brendan is so big and hunky. Hopefully Mark and Kyle connect.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Of course Morrissey is more important ... Buff is not on the team.:laugh:
That is a good controversy ... I think if the Jets had Buff today they would be #1 favorites for the Cup.
How about this one ... if Ehlers scores a hat trick tonight on Monahan's line will people still be crying about him not on the #1 line?

If the "top line" gives up 4 goals and they lose, yes.

No one cares if Ehlers plays on the "second line" if the first line is a GOOD FIRST LINE :laugh:

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
So Wenneberg and Eberle are sitting out...

One of them a possible future Jet...

I know the Kraken say they want to re-sign Eberle... but... ?
Wennberg to Avs I'd say... maybe they have realized a 39 year old second liner is not sustainable

Reactions: John Agar

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
For good luck Jets!

1709675249450.gif

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Buff was great but all around Joshua is much more important to what this team does on the ice

Buff could take over a game and change the momentum like few others though. There isn't a player in the league today with his combination of skills/physicality. Maybe Wilson when he was good for that short bit? But he was more of a headhunter.

Buff in 17-18 had 45 points in 69 games, 16p in 17 playoff games and iirc was part of one of the best defensive pairings in the league with Enstrom that year. They gave up nothing defensively.

And he had every opponents head on a swivel :laugh:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Eberle is interesting. Didnt think about him. Wouldnt mind him if the price was low. Maybe he just stays in Winnipeg.....

I have always liked Eberle as a player...

Maybe not when he was an Oiler though...

But ya...

Wennberg to Avs I'd say... maybe they have realized a 39 year old second liner is not sustainable

I don't really think Wenneberg either for the Jets... and I think you are right about the Av's take...

Reactions: WolfHouse

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ever notice that every time you call out a bigot for being offensive the first thing out of their mouth is that they were just joking?
Wow give it a rest already, @Jet already said he knew i was joking and he said women were gross, I'm not offended or calling him names. You are out of hand and need to take a chill pill . If i offended anyone I'm sorry , i never intended for that, again i'm sorry if i did. Now you can go back to bugging @Inanna .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad