GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Congrats to both of you! A very difficult habit to kick.
You know it I've had many a friend try to slowly wean them selves off and using patches or gum, but they always go back. I know it doesn't work for everyone but I quit cold turkey and never looked back, now the money I save every week I gamble away but that's another story.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
A a gay man I did not see it that way.

I saw it as a hetero man not wanting to see a scantily dressed man.

Much as I vomited to bouncy Jane.

I think they were both in jest. I didn't find her gross - just not my cup (jugs) of tea.

Well that is pretty tolerant of you.
I saw it as homophobic, even though obviously a joke. Ethnic jokes are intended to be funny, and some are hilarious. But they are offensive to the ethnicities targeted. Didn't comment since I don't need to be offended on your behalf. :laugh:
Since you are not offended, no harm done. Unless it is to some other gay men here who were offended but chose to stay in the HFcloset.

Reactions: Stumbledore

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
All I know is that if the Jets go on a 10 game losing skid after this, we're gonna have to revisit the "bouncy tits gif" topic

On a somewhat serious note, what about using the "spoiler" function with a warning that NC-17 content is behind it?

That way, people who don't want to look don't have to
Sweet Jesus, is this what we've actually become? Slap an NC-17 rating on the forum then with a little "you might hear a story/see a pic of a boob in a top, or Adam Lowry out of his." Speaking of... was there an issue when the Lowry in tights, or Lowry sans top was posted?

Reactions: Jets 31

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
You know it I've had many a friend try to slowly wean them selves off and using patches or gum, but they always go back. I know it doesn't work for everyone but I quit cold turkey and never looked back, now the money I save every week I gamble away but that's another story.

I used every substitute I could find, gum, patch, candy, you name it. Took 2 years until I could get off the substitutes. :laugh: Going on 18 years now. Best move I ever made.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005

Attachments

• computers.gif
    computers.gif
    351.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: Aggie204

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Maybe the mods could just set up a permanent 'what's Inanna doing today' thread so we don't get that confused with boring hockey talk...
Or you could just send her a DM and ask her. She's replied to several of mine.

Of course it won't stop the girl from oversharing all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad