DC's The Penguin (Colin Farrell)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I do really like the vibe of the Reeves Batman universe. This feels like it could be a sequel to that, which is more than I can say for a lot of shows that tie in to a bigger film universe. Farrell is so good, and the makeup is incredible.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I do really like the vibe of the Reeves Batman universe. This feels like it could be a sequel to that, which is more than I can say for a lot of shows that tie in to a bigger film universe. Farrell is so good, and the makeup is incredible.

Same here. The opening few minutes, where they use parts of his universe setting up the story was really good . Farrell should get an award just for having to walk around with that limp for 50 minutes. :nod:

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Reeves said it's supposed to be a sequel to the first movie and a prequel to the next one coming out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad