GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
Anybody interested in the origin and meaning of the name Inanna?

OK, didn't think so. Short version, Mesopotamian goddess of love, war, and fertility.
No wonder I'm so tired at the end of the day.

I did actually know that. I googled it a while back while I was parked outside Inanna's place.
A while back? Well, that's explains the polar bear sighting on Grant Avenue.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I been told in the past that those are Russian planes so who knows

Roger, Roger...

Those are Mig 29's...

What's your vector Victor.. ?

oveaur.gif

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
Wow give it a rest already, @Jet already said he knew i was joking and he said women were gross, I'm not offended or calling him names. You are out of hand and need to take a chill pill . If i offended anyone I'm sorry , i never intended for that, again i'm sorry if i did. Now you can go back to bugging @Inanna .
Gee, thanks. Whatever he did there's no reason to sic him on me.

Reactions: Stumbledore

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I honestly have no idea how my GDT of Seattle based Frasier ended up like this...Guess I should go back to the Learnding with Mac series...:dunno:

This has nothing to do with you mac'...

This started with a mostly winning streak of the Jets and bouncing jiggling things appearing along with it over the previous 8 or so GDT's...

Then differences in opinion occurred... followed by posturing... then popcorn eaters facilitating the differences with observations... then cynical senses of humor taking over as a foil to the tension created...

Nothing to do with your brilliant GDT today macmaroon...

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Ever notice that every time you call out a bigot for being offensive the first thing out of their mouth is that they were just joking?
Ever notice that it's the old, white liberal that gets offended on everyone else's behalf?

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Lol SORRY to bring this back up but as one of the resident HF Jets women I might as well before going to sleep and totally not watching the game:

Sometimes I think you guys do go a bit far with the pics/objectification tbh.

I also get the "if you don't wanna see it, then don't go on the internet" argument, but like, man I live in France and before that I lived in New Zealand. I don't get hockey interaction anywhere else so you old farts are all I've got really.

Also, don't wanna hear a word from anyone saying that this is a petty, trivial, or silly thing to complain about. Because you do realise how much energy y'all are putting in every day letting out your feelings about grown men getting paid millions of dollars to chase a frozen biscuit with sticks. :laugh:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Lol SORRY to bring this back up but as one of the resident HF Jets women I might as well before going to sleep and totally not watching the game:

Sometimes I think you guys do go a bit far with the pics/objectification tbh.

I also get the "if you don't wanna see it, then don't go on the internet" argument, but like, man I live in France and before that I lived in New Zealand. I don't get hockey interaction anywhere else so you old farts are all I've got really.

Also, don't wanna hear a word from anyone saying that this is a petty, trivial, or silly thing to complain about. Because you do realise how much energy y'all are putting in every day letting out your feelings about grown men getting paid millions of dollars to chase a frozen biscuit with sticks. :laugh:

just a joke.gif

PS.. thx 'kiwi for the like... you knew I was just joking... by the way I am a Farmer of sorts and hang out with a lot of them... and this is classic dialogue from Blazing Saddles... brilliant... no one was safe in that movie... :thumbu:

• Haha
Reactions: flyingkiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad