GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Buff could take over a game and change the momentum like few others though. There isn't a player in the league today with his combination of skills/physicality. Maybe Wilson when he was good for that short bit? But he was more of a headhunter.

Buff in 17-18 had 45 points in 69 games, 16p in 17 playoff games and iirc was part of one of the best defensive pairings in the league with Enstrom that year. They gave up nothing defensively.

And he had every opponents head on a swivel :laugh:
the defenseman scoring then vs now is striking

68 pts led NHL dmen in 17-18..... that would be 9th overall or 11th in PPG in 22-23 (10th in PPG this season).

ppl theorize about players hating unpredictability... Buff - hold my beer, or even Morrissey in the offensive zone :laugh:

Reactions: hn777 and MardyBum

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
You went to that play at RMTC, didn't you?

No... not a play...

Real life... has been my job throughout my career to go into dysfunctional environments in organizations and correct the disfunction ...

And the statement I made is only a part of what is needed... even though it is a foundational part...

Reactions: Inanna

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Oh hey I like boob pics as much as the next guy who isn't Jet ( :laugh: ) but I'm perfectly happy with a cheesecake free GDT. I think it's gone too far myself. Maybe lets objectify inanimate objects as good luck charms instead? How bout some nice car pics or something? :D
d5c86582be85983636db7714ba80ce30.gif

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Of course Morrissey is more important ... Buff is not on the team.:laugh:
That is a good controversy ... I think if the Jets had Buff today they would be #1 favorites for the Cup.
How about this one ... if Ehlers scores a hat trick tonight on Monahan's line will people still be crying about him not on the #1 line?

That depends. Will the #1 line be -4?

Lets not restart that but I want to state that it is not as simple as what Ehlers does or does not accomplish. At least IMO. It is about the team as a whole and the Scheifele line in particular.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
So Wenneberg and Eberle are sitting out...

One of them a possible future Jet... ?

I know the Kraken say they want to re-sign Eberle... but... ?

I would like to see Larsson left in Wpg when the Kraken leave. OK, Wennberg too. I guess they'd be on a plane back to Seattle anyway. :laugh:

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Might as well throw my two cents in - I'm more of a lurker than a contributer in the GDTs but it would be nice to not have to set my phone to 0 brightness while browsing here at work in case one of those images come up lol

Reactions: jungles

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I would like to see Larsson left in Wpg when the Kraken leave. OK, Wennberg too. I guess they'd be on a plane back to Seattle anyway. :laugh:

You can say Larsson over and over again... ain't gonna happen...

We have the centre that Chevy saw value in and possible retention next year... the C position has been addressed...

Either one would be great... not gonna happen...

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Might as well throw my two cents in - I'm more of a lurker than a contributer in the GDTs but it would be nice to not have to set my phone to 0 brightness while browsing here at work in case one of those images come up lol
I feel badly for all yall who have real jobs... I'd be showing that shit to the people in work with

Maybe the NSFW spoiler is the way to go... keeps us pervs happy and the rest of you employed

Flyby

Sponsor
Jan 6, 2022
I come to this board looking for debate and discussion about the Jets. Celebration when they do well, despair when they don’t but sharing these emotions with people who care about this team. So continue to debate the usage of Ehlers. Argue about who we should bring in at the deadline. Have at it.
If and when I want to see breasts, I will go to a completely different website.

Reactions: macmaroon

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
tattooed-shakespeare-mathew-mcfarren.jpg

Kraken, shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art not lovely, warm nor desirable,
Rough winds doth blast thine exoskeleton away,
And this season's lease hath rendered thee excrable
Sometime too hot the eye of hockey shines,
And often that gold complexion reflecto;
And every far-from-fair benthic form declines,
By chance or off the schneid via Young Perfecto;
Aye, thy eternal bummer shall not fade
Nor puck possession of that fair Schuffles owest;
Nor shall Daccord brag Jets wander'st in his shade,
When yer paltry forward lines lack skill to growest:
So long as Jets can breathe or Bones can see,
Long lives our puck cycle to take games from thee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad