GDT: Game 44: Avs @ Sharks | Saturday, January 21st, 8:30pm MT | Just Another Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I wish Avs had an assistant coach like Scott Stevens who could teach guys like Zadorov how properly play defense

Or Boughner. Look at the monster on the other blue line and how he's developed over the last few years.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I haven't really watched him that much before, but Martin has a very interesting style back there. Does seem to have really good movement on his pads.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Or Boughner. Look at the monster on the other blue line and how he's developed over the last few years.

It's not too late you know. Next year they can let Bednar go, hire Julien(if he's let go) for a coach, and Boughner for assistant?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Great play by Grigo to get the puck out, and better play by Rantanen to draw that penalty.

Edit: Way to waste a power play there.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I always thought Olli Jokinen looked like a cat. That had nothing to do with how he played hockey though. He just looks like a cat.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Pavelski did his homework on Duchene. Dutchy has been using his leg like that to cheat on draws since the beginning of last season and Pavelski is the first player I've seen actually just use his body to Knox him off balance which is obviously easy to do with Duchene on one foot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad