Prospect Info: Blues 2024-2025 Prospect Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Since this has derailed into a general conversation about college hockey, I think it is worth mentioning that Lindenwood has 12 home games this year and season tickets are $99 for general admission seating and $150 for assigned seats. Pretty damn cheap way to catch some legitimately good hockey and support the growth of college hockey. Ohio State comes to town in November and Lindenwood played them close on the road last year (4-2 loss and a 2-2 tie).

Reactions: GoBluz24

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Crazy thought just popped in my head. College hockey in Canada has a real opportunity to develop and grow.

Popcorn

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Since this has derailed into a general conversation about college hockey, I think it is worth mentioning that Lindenwood has 12 home games this year and season tickets are $99 for general admission seating and $150 for assigned seats. Pretty damn cheap way to catch some legitimately good hockey and support the growth of college hockey. Ohio State comes to town in November and Lindenwood played them close on the road last year (4-2 loss and a 2-2 tie).
New head coach & assistants this season, after longtime ACHA (club hockey) then NCAA DI coach (and formal Blue) Rick Zombo was dismissed following last season. It'll be interesting to see the style change, which will be necessary if the Independent LU men's team wants to find a conference home.

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
Mayich continues to look good.
Simon Robertsson might have scored more goals today than anyone else. Most of the drills were rushes against air in his morning group, but he beat Cranley a lot and Binner a couple times.
I hope/expect he gets a top 6 chance in Springfield this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad