Confirmed Signing with Link: [FLA] Sam Reinhart re-signs with the Panthers (3 years, $6.5M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Some of y’all are talking like Reinhart is coming here to Florida and the thought of him putting up 40 here versus last year isn’t possible... remind me, who did he play with last year?
40 points or goals?

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Good deal for the team and good deal for Sam. My guess is playing three years with prime Barkov will net him around 20 mil more in career money vs. going for a longer term now.

The hockey IQ with those two on the ice will be through the roof. Can't wait.

Reactions: FinlandPanther

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Good deal for the team and good deal for Sam. My guess is playing three years with prime Barkov will net him around 20 mil more in career money vs. going for a longer term now.

The hockey IQ with those two on the ice will be through the roof. Can't wait.

Verhaeghe is a high iq player as well. He' s stapled to Barkov's left wing.

Reactions: hirawl

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Should replace the production lost with Hoffman 2yrs ago quite adequately.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Projected cap is 82.5M next year, not 81.5M so 15.5M
Barkov ~10M
Lundell at 3C: 925K
Deni as winger: 925K (replace Vatrano)
Luostar as 4C: 800K (Replace Acciari)
Tippett will be the problem, but hopefully bridge for a 1.5 M

Marchment instead of Dalpe
Verh-Barky-Reino
Huby-Bennett-Duke
Deni-Lundell-Tippett
Marchment-Luo-Hornqvist

Then replace Nuti with a rookie for 900K.

Will be tight but doable. Like Barkov takes the Point deal and it's easier.

Everyone forgets Mamin

Chevx

Jul 5, 2017
Planet Earth
Panthers have actually very good and deep roster signed for reasonable money and length (besides Bobrovski ofc) that allows major upgrades if things go south. I am pretty stoked about them and gonna consider them a Canes2019-like blackhorse.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Larkin > Reinhart for most of their career. Waaw Reinhart overachieved in a weird intra division short season grats
Because start of careers always determine the most? Monahan started off better than Barkov. Larkin isn't very good anymore.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
The Pastrnak/Ehlers/Nylander/Draisaitl/Larkin contracts sure looks good

Reinhart belongs on this list but at the bottom.

& You can’t sign any of thosw to those contracts today

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
I think he was water boarded into signing this contract. 2 UFA years bought here. How much is Skinner making again?

This is bat s*** crazy. Congrats Panthers fans.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I think he was water boarded into signing this contract. 2 UFA years bought here. How much is Skinner making again?

This is bat s*** crazy. Congrats Panthers fans.
Zito seems to take a long time with his contracts making both of the offseasons nail-biters for us fans, but it's definitely paid off so far.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
Not really, he's probably worth closer to 8, but Panthers cant afford that right now. If Reino plays well throughout this contract, Zito will definitely ink him to an 8M+ contract for 7-8 years.

Only an idiot would give him that, he's already at best an average skater and it will get only worse with players like him.

Hooby Dooby Doo

Jun 6, 2018
Glad to see that he finally signed.

As much fun as this team looks on paper, the pessimistic Panther fan in me is saying that it doesn't mean anything if they cannot get out of the first round next year. Especially with Sergei Fourgoalsky in net. Maybe they can if they don't end up playing Tampa or the Islanders first.

SufferingCatFan

Apr 6, 2008
fort lauderdale
Everyone forgets Mamin

Agree. Coach Q likes to juggle his lines from time to time and try different combos. Reinhart adds to the flexibility since he can play both center and RW. Would not be surprised if Mamin is given some time on first line with Barkov. Would not be surprised if Reinhart given time at center on 2nd or 3rd line.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Dumping Hornqvist would work but I'm not sure anyone would want him at the full cap hit if he drops off next season. Although looking at it again, Gudas might be enough depending on Tippett and Luostarinen's raises.

Huberdeau and Weegar will be tough but at least the Yandle buyout is at a reasonable level by then.

GMBA and the Yotes say hi. Got anymore of those 2nd round picks??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad