Confirmed Signing with Link: [FLA] Sam Reinhart re-signs with the Panthers (3 years, $6.5M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
That's exactly where most would say his career arc is.
You're overselling by saying he could be a top tier starter.

If he was drafted earlier with his post draft stats, most would be calling him a top tier starter prospect.

You couldn’t say Knight was head and shoulders better than him at the WJC.. while I believe Knight’s gold medal game put him over Levi for the tournament and Levi’s team in front of him was superior, a buddy of mine was arguing Levi was better that tournament.

On paper, it looks like we won that trade big time, I’m just saying.. The kid has a bright future.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
If he was drafted earlier with his post draft stats, most would be calling him a top tier starter prospect.

You couldn’t say Knight was head and shoulders better than him at the WJC.. while I believe Knight’s gold medal game put him over Levi for the tournament and Levi’s team in front of him was superior, a buddy of mine was arguing Levi was better that tournament.

On paper, it looks like we won that trade big time, I’m just saying.. The kid has a bright future.

Below was my follow up quote:

You'll love Levi if you're a BUF fan.
Guy loves loves hockey.
He's a worker.
Small but reflexes and speed make up for it.
Rooting for the kid to make it.

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
I mean it is surprising that Reinhardt would want to live in a lower cost of living area with better weather, women, and no state income tax all while playing for a better team.

Very surprising
Posts like this are the trash of HF boards. Women here are perfectly fine. You're here to talk hockey not passive aggressively critique the physique of women by region.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Yeah as usual I wonder what the other GMs in the league were doing.
This is at least less bitter than ROR where we got negative value in return.
Yeah. Like how did no one beat Florida's offer? Other GMs keep sleeping on Buffalo's players and the GMs who trade for our guys look like geniuses. ROR, Hall, Reinhart were all had for peanuts. Eichel is also likely to end up going for well below market value.

Except for Risto, wtf Philly? LOL

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
i get it, I was referring to you calling him and Ahl or potential backup goalie… I believe that to be his absolute floor.

For sure. That's a pretty wide floor though, feel it's easier to say that then sure fire top tier #1 goalie.
Definitely gonna keep an eye on his career though, seems like a great person and someone you cheer for to make it one day.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
“You'll love Levi if you're a BUF fan.
Guy loves loves hockey.
He's a worker.
Small but reflexes and speed make up for it.
Rooting for the kid to make it.“ - Impatient Panther

Levi’s been outperforming those deemed better, or, more promising than him his whole hockey life.
Good to see him go somewhere where he’ll have a better chance of cracking through.

quite the undersell of Levi… he’s a very good goalie prospect with potential to be a top tier starter. What has he done to say otherwise…? Because he was drafted late?
Because... He’s too short :scared:

Last edited:

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Florida got a good one here.
Also, he's as steady as they come, meaning you can expect this kind of production from him consistently.

Personally, I would have loved to see him in a real 1C role, though. I think he can be that guy.

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL
Florida got a good one here.
Also, he's as steady as they come, meaning you can expect this kind of production from him consistently.

Personally, I would have loved to see him in a real 1C role, though. I think he can be that guy.
If he's doing this well on the 3rd line RW, I can't imagine what he would do as the 1C with good players around him

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
If he's doing this well on the 3rd line RW, I can't imagine what he would do as the 1C with good players around him

When he plays better overall and find his way in the System, then he might find a Way.
But we Love Line chemistry like all good Lines have. The Line bennett Huberdeau and Tippettt works, same with Verhaege, Duclair and Barkov. That is Line chemistry also he find his Line Chemistry with Loustarinen and Marchment they play better from each Game.

Most Player needs Time to adjust to a new System.
I go with 3 good Lines are better then only 2 Lines working. I also take 4 good Lines.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Reinhart is perfect in a complimentary role in Florida. Their top 9 is crazy deep so he'll always have good players to play with, while matching up against weak defensive pairings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad