GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019

I mean the ball got kicked into the back of his feet first. There’s no way this is a yellow.
Well right after that and as the Brighton player is aiming to restart with the FK, Rice taps it away thus delaying the restart (and getting kicked in the process) which by rule is a yellow. I’m more concerned with consistency — Joao Pedro not getting the yellow for kicking away in the first half. Also, you can clearly hear one of the Brighton players calling for a second yellow as the Rice incident happened, which should also be a yellow by the laws.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Is that Winston Bogarde's son in the Aston Villa line-up? Hopefully he hasn't quite as controversial career in England than Winston had.

Reactions: JPBolts

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Is that Winston Bogarde's son in the Aston Villa line-up? Hopefully he hasn't quite as controversial career in England than Winston had.
It is his nephew. Had a pretty good pre-season but Unai said yesterday he was training at RB, even though he is a ‘natural’ cdm.

Reactions: gary69

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Well right after that and as the Brighton player is aiming to restart with the FK, Rice taps it away thus delaying the restart (and getting kicked in the process) which by rule is a yellow. I’m more concerned with consistency — Joao Pedro not getting the yellow for kicking away in the first half. Also, you can clearly hear one of the Brighton players calling for a second yellow as the Rice incident happened, which should also be a yellow by the laws.
Except it didn’t delay the restart because the ball was not capable of being restarted. The only thing that delayed a restart was Veltman deciding to swing his foot. Either the restart would have been delayed because Veltman illegally played the ball or it’s delayed for taking a full swing at Rice.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I've been watching the second half of the Everton game and if I was an Everton fan I would probably go in a hidden room somewhere and cry the rest of the day. I don't think I've seen a team in August that looked as certain to go down as they do right now. It's a long season ahead..but some of those players should find another profession.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I feel bad for whoever was born an Everton supporter.

sthebed.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad