GDT: Game 1/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 14- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I know it’s meaningless but it pisses me off that they didn’t have better goaltending when they easily could have. Just dumb.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
lol no sure if trolling or serious
no, I was serious. Shows what I know. Reading headlines...makes you look like an ass. Im not a troll. It was Florian and not Arbour. My bad.

If you actually believe Arber was on the ice today, then you don't deserve to freely share your opinions online. Your pass is revoked. Sorry, I don't make the rules
:D

my bad.

headline surfing.

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
Hutson looked good, the goaltending invitee looked as bad as expected, and our forwards looked as mediocre as I imagined they would.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
you guys brought 95 NHL game veteran Arber Xhekaj to this tournament and the leafs are in practice jerseys...
This will be you in no time, keep bringing it lol

1726344331348.gif

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
After knocking off the rust during the first 2, I think they looked much better in the 3rd. Should be a better game tomorrow.

Lane Hutson showed he's a cut above the rest and will probably start the year in the NHL.

I liked Engstrom's game, after Hutson he was the D that stood out the most to me.

I know Beck scored, but idk, I thought I was going to see more. Same goes for Mesar, his dynamism should be popping out of the screen, but I just don't see it.

The Xhekaj line and Protz disappointed me a bit, I thought I was going to see more physicality but maybe the pace of play threw them of their game a bit.

Imo, Reinbacher and Mailloux looked meh. If nothing changes, I think they both start in the AHL with Barron and Struble as 6th and 7th D.

I think most guys will really step up their game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad