Value of: Edmonton has a few needs to become a true contender .

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Man you’ve been offering terrible trades since I can remember. It’s not like we have the ability to actually accept the trade and you get away with a fleecing. Add a little more value on your end and maybe you won’t look like a complete homer

you are entitled to your opinion
that said
let's dial down how disingenuous this ^ is.

we are all looking for best possible deals for our teams
no apologies for how I push the envelope

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
and what would u offer for him I think it would be a hard sell to get him to go there thou Kings will not piss off him off He only goes if he wants to go.

Well it's time the Oiler start giving up future picks to maximize their chance to win now in the playoffs.

Quick for Yamo, 1st, 2nd and Koskinen at 50% buyout.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Well it's time the Oiler start giving up future picks to maximize their chance to win now in the playoffs.

Sold by me even eating Koskinen The kings have successfully revived alot of goalies See Campbell bernier Budja Bishop etc.

Reactions: SeanMoneyHands

Apr 9, 2009
USA

Bro this has to be a joke.

that said

Making dogshit offers full of pending UFAs for a team’s best prospect isn’t pushing the envelope. I wouldn’t expect an apology, but you saying that insults everyone else’s intelligence. It isn’t pushing anything other than literal shit. Don’t act like you’re some visionary. :laugh:

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Well last night seems to have quieted down two areas for the moment: Goaltending and 3C.

Skinner was outstanding. Again. Can McLeod take that 3C spot and keep it? Maybe. He looked good.

Broberg also looked good!

Reactions: zar

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
If Pens are a long shot to make playoffs...Rust at 50% and Dumo at 50%. Dumo has 1 more year after this (4.1M AAV currently so it would be 2.05M AAV for both teams).

Seattlebjprice

Nov 6, 2021
I think you’re combining the OP’s framework (wanting all 3 upgrades you reference) with my take (removing our top prospects from the equation), which is a poor read. I didn’t say I expect to get all 3 with what was left, I said I’d like to see who the best player is we can get with our 1st + Savoie. If that’s (one of) a top 4 LHD/good 3C/G upgrade, then we’ll evaluate if we need more moves from there.

I also don’t know why it matters where Savoie was taken in the draft, he’s clearly outperforming his draft position and is a quality prospect. I think poor man’s DeBrincat is a fair assessment.

As for Holloway being off the table, it’s not out of the question he could be the 3C we’re looking for as early as the playoffs. Once back from injury he’ll get some AHL time and if he lights it up, he’ll be the 3C moving forward.

Thank you for a respectable answer to my filth.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Bro this has to be a joke.

Making dogshit offers full of pending UFAs for a team’s best prospect isn’t pushing the envelope. I wouldn’t expect an apology, but you saying that insults everyone else’s intelligence. It isn’t pushing anything other than literal shit. Don’t act like you’re some visionary. :laugh:

I actually am a visionary and I can prove it.
So tread lightly. ...

And it finally being clear that the cap is real and cannot be avoided, while there is always the odd exception that proves the rule, the rule is we are all looking to go vets for high end youth

... and watch the hypocrisy

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I actually am a visionary and I can prove it.
So tread lightly. ...

And it finally being clear that the cap is real and cannot be avoided, while there is always the odd exception that proves the rule, the rule is we are all looking to go vets for high end youth

... and watch the hypocrisy
Prove it?

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
that said

We aren't actually GMs here. Most people are hear wanting to discuss options, but you don't actually finalize deals so why suggest such blatantly one sided offers?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad