Proposal: EDM/COL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
If the scenario pops up where either team trades those players it won't be in the form of a 1 for 1 (or 2 for 2) deal.

Also, Makar would never get moved if Colorado randomly decided to do a roster shake up.

IIxGURUxII

Jul 19, 2018
lol this trade hurts both teams ... EDM needs goaltending and depth .. Colorado needs depth wingers

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Makar is nowhere near as valuable as Draisaitl.
The best defender in the NHL is less valuable than a guy that’s 2C in Colorado?

&

Makar >>>> Q Hughes.

Avs aren’t trading Makar.

Drai, amazing player. Not contesting or refuting any oiler fan that isn’t interested in this deal either. I wouldn’t trade Drai if I were them. He’d be untouchable. Like Makar.

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016

&

Makar >>>> Q Hughes.

Drai, amazing player. Not contesting or refuting any oiler fan that isn’t interested in this deal either. I wouldn’t trade Drai if I were them. He’d be untouchable. Like Makar.
Why on earth did you feel the need to even mention Quinn Hughes?

Avs44

May 16, 2011
And now we cut away from this thread to a live look in at the OP:

fight-smile.gif

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015

&

Makar >>>> Q Hughes.

lol the 2c has 4 straight years of outproducing Mackinnon.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
lol the 2c has 4 straight years of outproducing Mackinnon.

If you measure a guy exclusivly on point totals and nothing else, which only your most elementary fans can handle.

But Drai is terrible defensively and his team continues to be irrelevant other than some collection of hollow individual stats in hollow seasons.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Why on earth did you feel the need to even mention Quinn Hughes?
He’s a Vancouver fan.

they had this brief thought their guy was the top young D man. Lol. He’s below Fox, Makar, miro, and he’ll be passed by guys like Sieder, Byram and Drysdale in short order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad