Proposal: EDM/COL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oil Spill

Net Detective
Jan 21, 2013
To divert from the bickering between Mack and Drai. How has Barrie looked so far this season compared to a guy like let's say Bouchard?
Bouchard has surpassed pretty much everyone on Edmonton's D except Nurse IMO. He's calm with the puck and moving it well, making smart plays and very rarely getting caught out of position. Honestly he's been one of the best surprises this year, I had high hopes for him but Bouchard is trending beyond those.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
That is, uh, an insane comment.

-Fellow Oilers fan

Just imagine if they had called anything against McDavid in that first round. :)

Seriously though let's see how the Oilers do this year. This is by far the best forward group they've had in years.
Mcdavid has a fair argument that refs not doing their jobs in the playoffs is BS. Same as a high skill team like the Avs losing the puck to dozens of very illegal cross checks. It’s a Fing joke. Favors the no skill teams. It’s easy to cross check.

sportsdynasty

Mar 31, 2011
www.nhltraderumors.me
Draisaitl has 17 points. That's more than Makar (6) and MacKinnon (9) combined (15). Makar does not have close to the impact Draisaitl does. MacKinnon does not have close to the impact of Draisaitl. A combination of Makar and MacKinnon is getting close, but I'd still prefer to have the generational talent in Draisaitl over both Makar and MacKinnon.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
What's your evidence...other than being an Oiler fan?
I haven't made a claim other than 1) I wouldn't make the trade and 2) ESPN is a bad resource to use. I don't need evidence to support the first part as it is an opinion, and my evidence for the 2nd lies in the lengthy history of ESPN proving they don't know a hockey skate from a figure skate. ESPN's hockey coverage has been brutal for a long, long time. Just because they threw around millions and have the contract to play games now doesn't change that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad