Proposal: EDM/COL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
If you measure a guy exclusivly on point totals and nothing else, which only your most elementary fans can handle.

But Drai is terrible defensively and his team continues to be irrelevant other than some collection of hollow individual stats in hollow seasons.
So just like Mackinnon except with actual 100 pt seasons and hardware to back it up. Really trying to push a Mackinnon is good defensively narrative? lol.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
To divert from the bickering between Mack and Drai. How has Barrie looked so far this season compared to a guy like let's say Bouchard?

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Mack is just a better NhL player. But in your world, hollow scoring trophies in non playoff seasons is your Stanley cup.
Hilarious to see the narratives change from people like you. His trophy he won was during a year we made the playoffs but thanks for coming out lets go take a look at Mackinnons trophy case.......oh not even a plaque for a 100 pt season. Lmao both years the Oilers made the playoffs were only done because of Mcdavid/Draisaitl while Mackinnon had all the depth in the world and now is struggling once said depth gets taken away.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
considering just the value in disregard of every other context involving the players and the teams, I think it is a quite fair proposal. on the videogame I think I'd try it just for fun.

Linds

Makalder
Jun 20, 2016
Canada
So just like Mackinnon except with actual 100 pt seasons and hardware to back it up. Really trying to push a Mackinnon is good defensively narrative? lol.
FYI Mackinnon has averaged more points per game in the past 3 NHL seasons than Drai

Linds

Makalder
Jun 20, 2016
Canada
My quick math shows 1.43 PPG for Drai VS 1.29 PPG for Mac.
I stand corrected for regular season. But when it really matters in the playoffs with almost double the games played compared to Drai

My quick math

Mackinnon: 1.38
Drai: 1.28

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Habs fan here, I've no horses in that race;

Makar is the 2nd best d-man in the league after Hedman
Draisatl is the 2nd best player overall (or 3rd, it depends where you place Mackinnon) after McDavid

Unless there's a add on Colorado's part, the Oilers are getting bent over in that deal

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Be ashamed u said those words, McDavid is off limits unless u offer all of Denver and every franchise it has had or ever had with all the players of all those franchise.
I wouldn’t trade Jokic for McDavid and Draisaitl combined.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
FYI Mackinnon has averaged more points per game in the past 3 NHL seasons than Drai

Wrong. Last 3 season's not including this seasons game, which if we did adds to Draisatl's lead.

MacKinnon 1.29 points per game

Draisaitl 1.43 points per game

Ugh I see someone has already called out the fallacy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad