Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season (T - 17 days) - Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 102 53.7%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mesar

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 35 18.4%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Tuch

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Thx for the kind words but I won’t be contributing to this forum as I have in the past. I see that you’ve been putting up several GDTs and I’m sure the posters here appreciate your efforts. Pls keep up the good work. :)
Don’t know how to DM you but I really hope all is ok buddy. I thought I was just keeping your seat warm for a bit. Wherever life is taking you man, I hope it’s good and I hope you’re around even in the shadows lurking

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Thx for the kind words but I won’t be contributing to this forum as I have in the past. I see that you’ve been putting up several GDTs and I’m sure the posters here appreciate your efforts. Pls keep up the good work. :)
mLNaNq.gif

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I notice some rinks can change the colour of the top dashboard (Nashville is yellow, Dallas is green, etc) but yeah, the bottom on the ice must be regulated by the NHL. The baby blue looks so much better than the yellow, and gives a nice touch to make it feel like you’re rink is actually a little different!
Black and yellow contrast the most. Check traffic signs. No problem with yellow.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

I hope that the reason has everything to do with unbridled triumphs and success away from this forum that demand your attention. Hope you are well and you will be sorely missed. If someone has offended you......you need only to point my friend ;)

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Oh geez........this is not good news for us, hope all is well, your efforts and sense of humor make this place a fun place to be discussing our favorite team....
Please take care....

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
His offensive play need to exceed his flaws defensively. If He is on the ice for 2 goals against and he is scoring one. He is still -1. To play on top 4 for a contender team, you need to bring something elite. Over 35/40 Points, or a physical game like many hit, block shot, or a defensive game with a positive ratio. If he don’t produce that much, his ratio is soso and his defensive game isnt strong. He won’t become a top 4
I see him as the bottom pairing guy down the road so I think we can disregard some of what you said.
He has to improve on everything that in unnatural for him. He clearly never had to be physical growing up.
I'm thinking his combination of mobility reach and long stride kept him ahead of most players.
His offense will come naturally so he only has to focus on using his big frame properly and moving the puck quickly.
This is the guy we preferred over Kovacevic I'm thinking rightly so.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
T - 17 days now.

The game has now become a practise today. Michkov playing in his first preseason game today too so not sure he’ll be playing against us tomorrow

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I'm looking at the glass half full, that you will cut down involvement as opposed to disappear. Tremendous poster and can tell you are a real human being dude. Loved our discussions. All the best Runner, and please do stick around even on a more limited basis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad