Post-Game Talk: Devil VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Should be an interesting offseason. I'm just not in the right mindset right now to break down the roster.
It's pretty simple. The two guys who are massively overpaid need to be moved somehow and that includes our captain. Trouba is an ok d man but there are d men who do what he does for a third of the price.

Reactions: CLW and LeetchisGod

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
Just wanna say, I love you guys, and well that’s that. feel like crap now. We’ll get them next year but we need to make changes. Too much to get into now.
Want to second this. I’ve been an observer on here for a long time and only recently really started to comment. I appreciate all the insight everyone here provides and the laughs that come on shitty nights like tonight. Can’t wait to get back at it next season, hopefully with significant changes to the team

Reactions: Leonardo87

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Man we rebuilt for 10 years, and got shit for it, no young stars to speak of, vets are all aging, going to need to start over in 2-3 years hoping the young guys are core pieces, but I dunno about that.

Devils hit on their top picks, and their first year back in the playoffs they’re gonna effin win the cup. I hope not. I hope it’s just how bad we were, but they shut us down hard and were frequently buzzing.
We didn't rebuild for 10 years. It was more like 4. Devils were garbage bottom feeders for a decade.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Kakko hit another gear this playoff, theres a positive for the group.
I guess going from neutral into first counts as hitting another gear...
He had some moments, put 1 goal and ENG assist really isn't much to write home about.

If he can't improve his first step and overall speed, all that talent is really going to go to waste

Shadowtron

Feb 27, 2002
Earth
Let's stop kidding ourselves, the kids are fried ass.

Maybe there's hope in their careers down the road but I don't think it's here unless we change something.

We've had them for a few years now and this is what the organizational leadership has produced.

Oh for sure. You whiff on this many picks…and you’re a mercenary team for the next decade.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Let's stop kidding ourselves, the kids are fried ass.

Maybe there's hope in their careers down the road but I don't think it's here unless we change something.

We've had them for a few years now and this is what the organizational leadership has produced.
I truly understand why people want to continue to hold out hope but it’s been obvious since day one that these kids are not going to be what they were supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad