Value of: David Jiricek

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
I’d offer Hogwarts School, the Death Star, and a SHEILD Helicarrier

Theres as much chance of me getting those as there is of CBJ moving Jiricek

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Joe Rogan

Jun 21, 2019
This year? Dickinson, Silayev, Levshunov? None of the D in this draft profile better than he did in his draft year, maybe some of them about the same, and Jiricek had an outstanding D+1. They could be great but it's a bigger gamble going with any of them over Jiricek.

Absolutely not. I don't like that trade from the Flyers perspective and I really don't think Lek compares to Drysdale. Just little interest in Lek overall.

I don't know if you're pushing this as a Sabres fan, but it's the first offer here I'd give a long hard look at from the Jackets perspective. I don't care that Cozens is having a down year, I know what he can do.

Lekkerimaki is the reigning WJC MVP, Drysdale is made of glass and his stock hasn't really risen since being drafted. The fact that he missed 74 games in a critical development year, and half this season attests that he's damaged goods. The extra 20 or so spots in the draft does not make up that gap IMO

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I'd offer Owen Power.
If we had to trade Jiricek, I’d do that. We’d have to move Provorov for RHD help, which is fine.

I prefer to see what we have in Jiricek, have a lot of faith he can be part of the solution here. Long term
Werenski - Jiricek
Mateychuk - Severson
Doesn’t look too bad

Power is great. Cozens is a great piece too.

Last edited:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
First Elvis demands that he’s a starter.

And now Jiricek demands that he’s a #1 PP QB that doesn’t need development?

So much clown show CBJ. Jarmo has lost control. The CBJ deserves better and before making any moves on Jiricek they should find a new GM.

How about...

TO BUF: Jiricek
TO CLB: Kulich (or) Savoie and 3rd

Is Buffalo gonna pull Dahlin off the PP to make Jiricek happy?

Reactions: Washed Up 29YearOld

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
if He was on a Canadian team this thread would have been locked 5 pages ago

f***ing stupid

Broberg says Hi.

• Haha
Reactions: Washed Up 29YearOld

SteelCityCannon

Mar 25, 2017
I haven’t seen one proposal I’d even think about pulling the trigger on from a CBJ prospective.

Especially for him not even asking for a trade. He’ll be in the nhl for good after the TDL.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Jiricek for Yurov. Minnesota has a lot of good forward prospects but D ones aren't great, Columbus with Fantilli, Yurov and Voronkov down middle can be nasty in a couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad