Value of: David Jiricek

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
:laugh:

edit: it took me a few minutes to realize your proposal basically reversing the initial seth jones trade
What? We traded Boqvist for Jones straight up.

We’ll throw in Allan on top of everything if you send back Boqvist

;)

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
He’s not getting traded. He’s not happy about being in the AHL, but he’s not ready for big NHL minutes.

Jarmo goes much sooner than Jiricek ever does.

His value would be insanely high, this isn’t some opportunity to get a good piece at a discount.
Jarmo is going nowhere and we both know that unfortunately

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
To Chicago:
:hawks
-David Jiricek

To Columbus:
:cbj
-Lukas Reichel
-Wyatt Kaiser
-the rights to Roman Kantserov
-2024 Tampa 1st round pick
-2024 Chicago 2nd round pick
-2024 LA 2nd round pick
-2024 Vancouver 2nd round pick

• Haha
Reactions: Fro and Shark Finn

nergish

Jun 1, 2019
I love this kid.

Dunno what it is, but something about his on-ice style reminds me of Kevin Bieksa.
Minus some of the toughness/belligerence, but with a lot more skill.

I'd offer Tom Willander + 2024 1st from my Nucks.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Jarmo is going nowhere and we both know that unfortunately
Y u try to make me sad?

To Chicago:
:hawks
-David Jiricek

To Columbus:
:cbj
-Lukas Reichel
-Wyatt Kaiser
-the rights to Roman Kantserov
-2024 Tampa 1st round pick
-2024 Chicago 2nd round pick
-2024 LA 2nd round pick
-2024 Vancouver 2nd round pick
Nah, prefer Jiricek to all that.

Reactions: Nowotny and Coffees

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I offered broberg and got laughed out of the prospects board.. so I dont recommend offering broberg.lol.

So Broberg and bourgault is my new offer. In sure it'll go well.

Columbus would be nuts to trade him
He shouldn't be saying shit to the athletic and have quotes like this out.. bad look for him. I do agree with what he said though.

The dude who compared him to a 13 year old girl who wants a car is also in the wrong. Say that shit behind his back at the bar after work like any other person in Management.

Bad situation and Laine is now off due to mental health. Columbus is not having a great day!

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
nobody:

columbus fans: i might consider trading jiricek for prime bobby orr but even then i think boston should add a sweetener, maybe if they throw in every unprotected 1st round pick until the end of time and all of their stanley cup banners i'd think about it. on the other hand he hasn't requested a trade and he definitely isn't getting traded and if one more person even hints about or even says the word trade i will lose my shit. now here is my top 10,000 reasons why david jiricek will spend his entire 100 year career in columbus...
You okay man?

We don’t want to trade him, he’s a big piece of our future. It’s not that deep.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Columbus doesnt have to and will not trade him In some bizzaro world we do why do people keep offering forwards? Offer pieces Columbus actually has and then act like their fans are stupid for not liking the deal. The Willander+1st is the only non embarrasing offer but Id still wait it out with Jiricek

Reactions: Viqsi

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
With reports from the athletic coming out that Jiricek isn’t happy with the org. Does he pull a Cutter and demand a trade? If so, what would his value be?
I'd trade Montreal's 1st in 2024, top 2 protected.

Hutson-Reinbacher
Guhle-Jiricek
Xhekaj-Mailloux

Struble/Harris extra

• Haha
Reactions: Napoli

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Y’all are taking this “compared Jiricek to a 13 year old girl” quote way, waaaay out of context. The quote was saying that Jiricek thinking he’s ready for big minutes at #1PP time is akin to a 13 year old wanting a car. Aka, they aren’t ready yet.

• Haha
Reactions: lawrence and Viqsi

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Y’all are taking this “compared Jiricek to a 13 year old girl” quote way, waaaay out of context. The quote was saying that Jiricek thinking he’s ready for big minutes at #1PP time is akin to a 13 year old wanting a car. Aka, they aren’t ready yet.
Not true for everyone, grandpa had me driving the tractor on the farm at age 11

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Not true for everyone, grandpa had me driving the tractor on the farm at age 11
Little different than a major city. Many small town peeps drove early including myself but I wouldnt be driving through some chaotic cities. Hell I know some adults who are even scared to drive through Calgary and that city is easy peasy :laugh:

Reactions: Coffees

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
No way they trade him. As a Buffalo fan I'd offer anyone not named Power or Dahlin.

Prospect package would be:
Savoie
Rosén
Lindgren
2025 1st

We'd add Jokiharju as a placeholder defebsemannin the deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad