Confirmed with Link: Craig Berube named the 32nd Coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
What makes you so certain?
Domi I think he will resign at close to 4-4.5 million and Bertuzzi not sure but if team offers him 5.5- 6 million 4+ years we are out probably. Still need money to resign Liljegren+ Robertson as they probably will because be more useful then to trade them. Cost factor means Bertuzzi will be gone unless he takes a discount.

Last edited:

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
What makes you so certain?

There's been a lot of media smoke about mutual interest about longer term extensions, and it's been confirmed that there's now ongoing talks.

Tre also extended guys like this all the time in Calgary.

It just seems like it'll be a big surprise if they don't at this point

Reactions: bax

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Domi I think he will resign at close to 4-4.5 million

I think he re-signs.

Especially with the friendship and chemistry with Matthews.

1718040907997.png

MM16

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
do you think Tavares can learn that lesson in just one summer ?
It takes time, but his time is up with the Leafs.

How can Domi’s camp even ask for 4-4.5mil. He was more productive in Dallas and played better and only got a 3mil/1 yr with the Leafs. 3mil/3yrs would be perfect

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Thought this was on point and belong here.

I wish you used a Tweet of someone who has played a sport in their lifetime and hasn't complained for the last 5 years like a whiny child, he is the least likable person on television.

Maurice also basically said nothing that Keefe didn't say before or even the players, they all said that the regular season is to prep for the playoffs.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I wish you used a Tweet of someone who has played a sport in their lifetime and hasn't complained for the last 5 years like a whiny child, he is the least likable person on television.

Maurice also basically said nothing that Keefe didn't say before or even the players, they all said that the regular season is to prep for the playoffs.
...yup

Oct 18, 2010

Talk is cheap. He ditched all of his "plans" when the team had a bad period. Remember when Nylander was going be a center? There's a million examples. The Leafs as a whole operated like this, not just Keefe.

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

In sports there's only two real options when you don't have buy in from the players.

1) You fire the coach and hire another to say the same thing in a different tone, turn of phrase.

2) Or you get rid of the players.

We did the first thing, and the second is probably on the menu. At this point, who cares if we get rid of Keefe and then some or all of Marner, Tavares, Rielly, Marner, Nylander, Matthews?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,500.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $700.00