Confirmed with Link: Craig Berube named the 32nd Coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I heard we are not here to sell merch/jerseys. Straight from the boss man's mouth.
if Pelley was a cartoon character.........

1717006237874.png

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
You think expectations are why they fail? Seriously?

He never claimed he was god. He was trying to say the players are worshiped, he just did it in a really awkward way.
He said players on the Leafs are treated like God.
Anyhow, it was a figure of speech kind respect in the handshake line.

horner

May 22, 2007
Messier on kipper and Bourne today I hope this is the honesty that Berube brings to our players.
I think he will.

Listen to the broadcast it's a great listen.
No wonder he won so many cups.

He's such a motivator.

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
Anyone else get the vibe the entitled one’s are going to have a long summer thinking about how the country club is over………

No, they are harder to get rid of, have full NMC, and have longer/bigger contracts. And they have "God-like" status in this market despite accomplishing nothing and being complete losers. They hold all of the power. If anything everyone will turn on Berube for being a meaniepants poopyhead.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
do you think Tavares can learn that lesson in just one summer ?
I’m not going to defend JT, his games on a steep decline, but unlike the other divas his poor play isn’t for lack of effort, he’s just not anywhere near a 11 mil player anymore, and we knew the last years of that contract were going to be ugly so I must be the only one who’s not surprised………

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
I’m not going to defend JT, his games on a steep decline, but unlike the other divas his poor play isn’t for lack of effort, he’s just not anywhere near a 11 mil player anymore, and we knew the last years of that contract were going to be ugly so I must be the only one who’s not surprised………
he's been in the league 15 years and has had exactly 1 good series , not playoffs and none with us

but he stands in front of the net and gets cross checked , whoopie , we could have kept Hyman who also did that with us while accomplishing nothing at half the salary

Last edited:
Reactions: myleafs

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
He's a perfect example of a guy who's married to his narrative of 8 years ago and is looking for validation that he's right.

Sad situation really.

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
it's the second time you've said this and the sad part is you still haven't realized i've been proven right

but keep going on about how trading Marner for scraps will cure all the Leafs ills !
Thanks for proving my point, again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad