Confirmed Trade: [CHI/CBJ] Jones, 2021 1st (32OA), '22 6th for Boqvist, '21 1st (12OA), '21 2nd, '22 1st (protected)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Columbus is lucky to have jarmo, he can’t control guys wanting to leave but damn he can control the great returns. That’s a sign of a good gm, good under pressure.

and by the by I don’t think this is bad as people are saying for Chicago, if they feel they are ready to contend this is the right move

Nicely done Jarmo. This dude is the terminator idk, losing so many players and still seems to get value or be competitive.

Wish we has a GM like him.
I wish more bluejacket fans understood this. Seems like half the fan base wants him fired and there's some that will point to this as a reason I'm sure.

Most don't understand the grass ain't always greener and I've yet to hear a legitimate replacement

On topic though,. 2 1sts and a 2nd?!

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
1st Fletcher = WTF
2nd Drury = Seriously WTF
3rd Benning = WITAF
4th Bowman =

giphy.gif

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Stan went back to the well and got abused again.
The Jackets certainly did not get the centers they wanted from Chicago but pretty much everything else.

Considering that absurd extension I predict this to be the start of the end of the Bowman era in Chicago.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
So does Seth Jones want to win a cup? Because he isn't winning one in Chicago. They aren't even a playoff caliber team.

Chicago has many good pieces in place believe it or not. Boqvist imo was overhyped, so Chicago still has murphy dehaan beaudin Mitchell plus both Jones Brothers defense on paper seems much more better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad