CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
They’re beyond horrible. I mentioned the colour guy, I don’t know who the play by play guy is either but his voice is just as bad. What’s worse is they’re both idiots too. Both are butchering common phrases and as much as they’re trying to be funny, they are not. It’s gonna be a long 3 hours.

Turned the volume on for a minute, and all I could hear were those stupid air horns that some idiot is just constantly blasting. No idea why those are allowed.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Lapo is so annoying

He’s like that annoying guy at the football game who spends all game trying to sound like he’s a football genius when explaining stuff to his wife
He’s just as bad when he’s on the panel.

He tries to be entertaining as that’s part of the shtick, but he has zero personality for being engaging on TV, as a medium.

He’s like toilet paper stuck to your shoe.
Useless, unwanted and you’re embarrassed to see it.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
What a luxury it is to have a running back like Brown come off the injury list and play so well.

you notice on that Gino Lewis TD that the safety's eyes are glued to Brown because he has to respect the run. By the time he sees Lewis coming on the play-action its too late.

How about that young D so far in this road game? They are starting to gel and will be a force going down the stretch.

Suddenly the Elks are good again. Imagine that.
Finally get rid of the fraud Chris Jones and things start looking up.
Everybody on the team seems to be 50% better. What a drag that guy was.

I know Maas has had some success since he left the EE but that pouty stuff really gets old. I don't miss it at all.

Reactions: Valhallis

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Listening to the audio during Al's home games is enough to make one want the CFL to fail.

Jesus Christ.

Team looks pretty damn good though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad