CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Hate To Love is a pretty good documentary on Nickelback and the whole hate thing. It’s on Netflix.
It sounds pretty silly to me. "Sell out of the fans?"

Paul McCartney is worth over 1 Billion. Mick Jagger and Sting each worth over 500 Million. They all like cash just the same way we do. And they play their hits over and over to get that cash.

Nobody goes to a Stones concert and doesn't want to hear Gimme Shelter or Jumping Jack Flash.

The only one who ever objected was Roger Waters and he's nuts.

Reactions: bellagiobob

PositiveCashFlow

the construction could be better
Jul 10, 2007

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Haha, I got sucked in. Thanks for correcting. And for sure I won’t be watching. Yuck.
I for one have never really cared about the halftime shows in any league. They seem to be more geared to the people who are stuck watching the game with a loved one or towards people that aren't even gonna watch the game but might actually end up watching some of the game by default because of who the halftime show is.

Half time is to have a bit to eat, go to the can and make sure there is enough cold beer in fridge for the 2nd half.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I for one have never really cared about the halftime shows in any league. They seem to be more geared to the people who are stuck watching the game with a loved one or towards people that aren't even gonna watch the game but might actually end up watching some of the game by default because of who the halftime show is.

Half time is to have a bit to eat, go to the can and make sure there is enough cold beer in fridge for the 2nd half.

I only watch the SB halftime show to see how my prop bets do. And if the gal is hot. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad