CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I thought he looked pretty good again up until the middle of the second quarter and then it looked like the Lions offence hit a wall again.
I think he'll be alright. Game will slow down for him as he gets more reps. Game is too quick for him right now. The Lions came off a 4 game losing streak with VA when Rourke came aboard so there's a lot of issues with this team.

Reactions: rboomercat90

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
A tough test for the boys tonight but good because it shows where you are headed in the next couple of seasons. Do you have the right personnel?

A number of players (especially on defense) have been with the EE for 2.5 years now and the results should start to show on the field-- in pressure pack games where you have to play very well for 60 minutes.

I guess Mack is back from the NFL. I wonder if he will be lined up against EE rookie Cordell Jackson?

Note-- no depth chart for the game tonight on the EE site? Really need more professionalism with regards to these things. Putting up the depth chart the week following the game is an exercise in futility.

Reactions: bellagiobob

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I just turned the volume off. This pair is horrible.
They’re beyond horrible. I mentioned the colour guy, I don’t know who the play by play guy is either but his voice is just as bad. What’s worse is they’re both idiots too. Both are butchering common phrases and as much as they’re trying to be funny, they are not. It’s gonna be a long 3 hours.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
How’s this take this long? These idiots shouldn’t make more than minimum wage

Lapolice doesn’t know the requirements of pass interference, such as the ball being in the air

That’s just as much roughing the passer as the one the elks got called on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad