Post-Game Talk: Caufield scores OT winner to beat the BJs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Thank you, HF people. Since my TV broke in January of this year, (and I cannot afford to replace it) and I'm not techno-savy to know how to stream live games (sadly, I've yet to watch the Habs live this year)... I exist (anxiously) and vicariously through you and your comments during game day threads. So thank you for this experience tonight!!
Sent you a PM

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Baron is slowly finding his game.

ben-voyons-doncrds-le-laisse-dire-des-niaiserie-3095.png
Damn I miss that guy

Ajhccwrs

Jun 17, 2017
Slaf had a great game, even the "giveaway" wasn't his fault. The player in the slot missed the pass. Also Slafs line dominated the BJs in their zone drawing 3 to 4 pps from them while doing so. Once they start to finish on that line look out.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
I know we can't keep all the defense in future but Harris a little further ahead of the young Guys.
I know this.
But he's absolutely awful at handling physicality. Not every D-Men has to be a bruiser or anything. But he's really, really bad at this.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Thank you, HF people. Since my TV broke in January of this year, (and I cannot afford to replace it) and I'm not techno-savy to know how to stream live games (sadly, I've yet to watch the Habs live this year)... I exist (anxiously) and vicariously through you and your comments during game day threads. So thank you for this experience tonight!!

Do we have brothers in the Edmonton area to help our guy? I can pitch in a few bucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad