Post-Game Talk: Caufield scores OT winner to beat the BJs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
In the play before the game winner, caufield beat his guy with a sick move but couldn’t finish. This guy is legit. The real deal. Best forward we’ve had since Richer. So glad we finally have a real forward to lead the way in scoring. Can’t wait until he plays with Roy.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I'll NEVER give Bergevin credit for getting a guy who should have gone 7th overall and fell to us at 15
And berg while antsy to trade the pick kept asking Timmins if the small guy is TRULY worth it...

So I'll thank the other guy ty
7th? The draft panelists were openly saying that if Caufield were a few inches taller, he would be going top 3 easy

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'll NEVER give Bergevin credit for getting a guy who should have gone 7th overall and fell to us at 15
And berg while antsy to trade the pick kept asking Timmins if the small guy is TRULY worth it...

So I'll thank the other guy ty
If Berg was still here CC would still be on the 3rd line and people would be saying he’s another bust.

• Love
Reactions: Nedved and Redux91

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I like RHP but he's not a 1st line player.
Can't believe I'm saying it but Dvorak will fix some of our problems by making Newhook available to play on the 1st line as a winger.
I think Newhook will be good with them, so he will probably be the solution.

But I really liked Anderson today, and Newhook centering him probably had something to do with that.

If Slaf or Dvo can do the job next to Cole and Nick, I'd like to have Newhook get Anderson going.

Reactions: Pomee and zx81

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I'll piss in the collective cereal bowl : I really, but really hated Jordan Harris' game up until maybe 6 minutes left in the 3rd.
Harris is most comfortable in 3-on-3 pousse caca OT

Tells you everything about NHL caliber talent

• Haha
Reactions: MXD

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
fun game, good W. No idea why people are trying to blame Slaf for Anderson not scoring. Way too obvious people have made up their minds to deny reality that slaf is in fact a great prospect
Slaf set up Anderson on the 1st breakaway...................the kid played well again, but still needs to pot a couple to get that confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad