Post-Game Talk: Caufield scores OT winner to beat the BJs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
In the play before the game winner, caufield beat his guy with a sick move but couldn’t finish. This guy is legit. The real deal. Best forward we’ve had since Richer. So glad we finally have a real forward to lead the way in scoring. Can’t wait until he plays with Roy.
Imagine this guy playing with a Celebrini for example... Look out.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Oh in a redraft he goes 3-4 easy
I'm talking about real time, he was ranked 7th the longest time, and after 7 in the draft he started 'falling'
True it was so laughable at the time. These stupid f**** around the league were taking broberg, soderstrom, podkolzin, etc over him was all the proof you need that incompetency runs rampant in the nhl

Reactions: Redux91

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
In the play before the game winner, caufield beat his guy with a sick move but couldn’t finish. This guy is legit. The real deal. Best forward we’ve had since Richer. So glad we finally have a real forward to lead the way in scoring. Can’t wait until he plays with Roy.
A player than can score on every chance is so fun. Everytime he gets the puck I get up from my seat because he's always a menace. If he has room he can pick a corner like nobody else.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Baron is slowly finding his game.

ben-voyons-doncrds-le-laisse-dire-des-niaiserie-3095.png

Dick Duff

Feb 17, 2014
Edmonton
Thank you, HF people. Since my TV broke in January of this year, (and I cannot afford to replace it) and I'm not techno-savy to know how to stream live games (sadly, I've yet to watch the Habs live this year)... I exist (anxiously) and vicariously through you and your comments during game day threads. So thank you for this experience tonight!!

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
habs are a character team

-Shedon J. Plankton

I noticed Slaf a bit more, especially after the bonehead giveaways in the 3rd. He had some nice set-ups but he needs to shoot A LOT more. I'm hopeful he can figure this shit out.
Newhook has wheels. I like that line with Anderson, who seems to have his glove fingers fused together this season.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Thank you, HF people. Since my TV broke in January of this year, (and I cannot afford to replace it) and I'm not techno-savy to know how to stream live games (sadly, I've yet to watch the Habs live this year)... I exist (anxiously) and vicariously through you and your comments during game day threads. So thank you for this experience tonight!!

PM me

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
habs are a character team

-Shedon J. Plankton

I noticed Slaf a bit more, especially after the bonehead giveaways in the 3rd. He had some nice set-ups but he needs to shoot A LOT more. I'm hopeful he can figure this shit out.
Newhook has wheels. I like that line with Anderson, who seems to have his glove fingers fused together this season.
Be prepared to be cancelled & ostracized

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad