RDS: Bouillon coming back ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Subban should have taken more money or maybe he can be another development coach? :laugh:

EDIT: Wow there's actually people defending him? People realize he was averaging almost 18min/game last season right...is 'in the right role' the new way of defending awful hockey players? No other NHL team will sign Boullion or Murray for a reason...

Last edited:

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
People who like bouillon? Was it that hard to figure out? You're not the first in this thread to say the whole 'used properly' garbage.

edit: just figured out what you were hinting at. Get over yourself and then get over your insecurity. That is embarrassing.

Read again the post you partially quoted again, sir...

edit : I can't exactly figure what I was hinting at. Can you help me find the hidden meaning of something I wrote in Grade-8 English...

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Read again the post you partially quoted again, sir...

Nah, lol. I'm done with you on this topic. You're just looking to cause **** over something that has nothing to do with how bad Bouillon is. Easiest way out of losing an argument, I suppose.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Nah, lol. I'm done with you on this topic. You're just looking to cause **** over something that has nothing to do with how bad Bouillon is. Easiest way out of losing an argument, I suppose.

Humm... What?!?!?!?!

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Is the search option down right now? I can't seem to find a similar thread about Spacek when his contract expired a couple years ago. No luck in RDS article archive either :(

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Subban should have taken more money or maybe he can be another development coach? :laugh:

EDIT: Wow there's actually people defending him? People realize he was averaging almost 18min/game last season right...is 'in the right role' the new way of defending awful hockey players? No other NHL team will sign Boullion or Murray for a reason...

That was the problem...
We'd be better off with a 17 mins. a night guy, as opposed to a 11 mins. a night guy. We'd probably be better off with somebody else than Bouillon (but that player isn't Mike Komisarek).

But if THAT GUY who's gonna be expected to play 11 mins a game is Bouillon? We could do worse.

Wouldn't have problems with a 2-way deal either, if those are still possible.

68*

Lol'd hard at this RDS comment

PAR PETER5004 AOÛT 2014 À 18:36
SVP Bouillon à la retraite ou à la résidence soleil

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
IF MT wasnt our coach, maybe... (a BIG maybe).

but with MT it's guaranteed he'd be more than an 8th D so, NO!

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
IF MT wasnt our coach, maybe... (a BIG maybe).

but with MT it's guaranteed he'd be more than an 8th D so, NO!

I rarely agree with ^, but the guy just spoke the damn truth right there.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Not that I totally disagree, but the same could be said about ANY available UFA...

Well the only one I'd be mildly interested in is Penner.. Simply because I don't feel like any of sekac de LA rose or andrighetto are ready this season and it does give us flexibility on the wing if we manage to move Chucky to center

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Don't want Bouillon back but boy did he make me laugh during that comeback against the Sens!

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Well the only one I'd be mildly interested in is Penner.. Simply because I don't feel like any of sekac de LA rose or andrighetto are ready this season and it does give us flexibility on the wing if we manage to move Chucky to center

Fair enough -- my comment was more directed towards D-Men, but I think you covered the point by indirectly saying that none of the options available are interesting to you anyways.

TBH, aside from Brookbank, I don't see many D-Men of interest either.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Gotta move on. Bouillon was a great warrior who was great as a #4 in his prime, but at this point he is an AHL quality d-man, nothing more.

Keep him in the organization, but not on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad