GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
nice elbow to bortuzzo's face that went uncalled. i missed that one. hes in concussion protocol now.

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
If Schenn checks Makar in the O zone instead of doing the swinging stick p***y shit the play probably stays in the O zone

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Our system has been very thin for a while now. We got a cup out of it, so it was clearly worth it, but our best prospect not with the team is Kostin which doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.
there's some good talk in the prospects thread , but IMMEDIATE help, agreed. it's pretty much Kostin. in 2-3 yrs... hopefully a different story

Reactions: CoMoBlues

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014

reminds me of WPG series before game 5. but in that series the refs wernt a total joke and i wasnt watching them throw more picks than the LA Lakers.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Good shift that led to the Blais goal. But not enough pressure and Ozone time.

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
I was 50/50 on the Leafs losing Kadri, but seeing that near moron crosschecking penalty up 3-1 I’m thinking he hasn’t learned his lesson.

Love his game, but if I’m an Avs fan, I’m living in fear of him losing his self-control at the wrong time.

Hope he doesn’t, I’d like to see him succeed, but that looked like a vintage Kadri bonehead play. Much more of a crosscheck at 3:30 and Colorado is down a man.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad