GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
I don’t remember the last time it’s been this frustrating to watch this team play. Like we’re not even close these first 5 periods

This isn't the best version of the Blues. The absence of DP57 and the lack of playing in our system has everything to do with this.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I don’t remember the last time it’s been this frustrating to watch this team play. Like we’re not even close these first 5 periods

The whole game is frustrating.

Blues are frustrating.
Officiating is frustrating.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Lol Krug just skating away. If this was for the Bs he would be rushing back to help out his teammates, what happened to him.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
i think we miss bo more than petro :sueme:

We miss Bouwmeester almost as much as Petro IMO, but it was never an option for him to return. Petro was the final death knell in our defense 8 months later or whatever. It's wild that we used to be so deep on defense and now we have just Parayko and Faulk as good defensive defensemen with no real difference makers in the pipeline.

Reactions: Blues Knight

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
We miss Bouwmeester almost as much as Petro IMO, but it was never an option for him to return. Petro was the final death knell in our defense 8 months later or whatever. It's wild that we used to be so deep on defense and now we have just Parayko and Faulk as good defensive defensemen with no real difference makers in the pipeline.
true ... im just saying what if ?

Reactions: sfvega

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Clifford isn’t half the player Maroon was.
Tarasenko is basically a body on the ice.
Borruzzo can’t handle the Avs speed.
Krug is massively overrated.
This team needs Perron.
Schwartz doesn’t have the foot speed anymore to be as effective as he used to be.
Faulk doesn’t make up for the loss of Pietrangelo.

Reactions: BlueSeal

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Clifford isn’t half the player Maroon was.
Tarasenko is basically a body on the ice.
Borruzzo can’t handle the Avs speed.
Krug is massively overrated.
This team needs Perron.
Schwartz doesn’t have the foot speed anymore to be as effective as he used to be.
ill take 91 over 17

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Goals on the board or blood on the ice - Blues need to step it the f*** up, no one likes Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad