Around the NHL XXXII: P. Kane Under Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
I love how it's the SCF and the TB GDT is 16 total pages. Worthless franchise and their fans have already given up on the season, despise the fact that they are here, should've been us, and yes I know we didn't show up in Game 7 and it's our own fault, blah blah blah.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I love how it's the SCF and the TB GDT is 16 total pages. Worthless franchise and their fans have already given up on the season, despise the fact that they are here, should've been us, and yes I know we didn't show up in Game 7 and it's our own fault, blah blah blah.

Get in price for game 7 on SH is $700. Ridiculous. Multiply that by seven if that game is in New York.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Still have a hard time how any fan of the NEW YORK RANGERS could ever root for Tampa to win the cup after they beat us...just can't even understand it.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Still have a hard time how any fan of the NEW YORK RANGERS could ever root for Tampa to win the cup after they beat us...just can't even understand it.

The logic is that losing to the team that ends up winning it all makes losing in the first place not so bad.

I don't agree, mind you, but that is the logic.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY

It's called not being a sore loser. They beat us fair and square.

Besides, 3 Cups in 6 years for the Hawks? **** that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad