Around the NHL XXXII: P. Kane Under Investigation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He does look better this year but doesn't hurt to have to champions like 88 and 20 flanking you

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Happy for Richards. Hated his contracted but liked him on the Rangers. 5 more minutes

I'm so happy that the burden of NY paying Richards millions is off his back. Maybe he should have signed for less. He would have played better

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Almost feel bad for Boyle and Stralman to have to experience losing the cup two years in a row...almost

Don't feel bad at all for Boyle. Is it me or did he play much better as a ranger?! Even had a huge third period goal in game 5 against kings to put us up if I recall correctly. Seems like he was more visible on the rangers last year. So **** him

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Don't feel bad for either, they both left, **** em.

Nothing you can really do when the GM balks at you. I can't find sympathy for the other player because he passed off some kind of BS excuse.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Chicago is as close to a dynasty as there is in the new NHL, congrats to them and their fans.

Richards admitted last week that he felt the best he has in the past 3-4 years. I have a feeling he wasn't well-conditioned in NY and/or couldn't handle the minutes he was given. He's averaged about 4 minutes less per game this season compared to when he was a Ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad