Around the NHL XXXII: P. Kane Under Investigation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Not for nothing but Callahan is really good at laying hits that separate the puck, or that force opposing players to make bad plays with the puck.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Hawks wake up. TV timeout. That all started with a great shift from the 4th line that gave the Hawks momentum. Was our 4th line ever going to do that?

BarbaraAlphanse

Hawks wake up. TV timeout. That all started with a great shift from the 4th line that gave the Hawks momentum. Was our 4th line ever going to do that?

There was a chance, that I thought this was possible, when I saw Glass checking out his hand as if he broke it on Gleason's face... but alas.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: According to the #NHL, #Blackhawks Duncan Keith is 4th skater to log 700:00 in a postseason since 1998. Others: Pronger, Lidstrom, Doughty.”

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I know fantasy season is over, but I managed to draft both Carey Price and Duncan Keith this year :naughty: feels good to know that I drafted a couple of MVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad