Around the NHL XXXII: P. Kane Under Investigation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
YYFVOZv.jpg

OMG that was a stupid play by Bishop. Maybe worst in the PO, I mean just wow what was he thinking?

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
No, that's what happens when he faces a defense that can handle his line's forecheck and move the puck quickly out of danger.

It'd be great if all the NHL teams are taking notes on what Chicago is doing and remembers this when the season starts. Tampa might never win another game, or at least not enough to make the playoffs. Oh, how I hate this team and that stinkin lawyer coach who reminds me of that slimy politician John Edwards.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I always cheer for any remaining original 6 teams... except the Habs.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I am prepared for Toews to be handed the Cup and for Keith the Conn Smythe tonight. If that happens, that would mean that each of Chicago's big three would have a Conn Smythe to their name. Talk about a great core.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Speaking of this series, what the hell has Stamkos and Johnson done all series?! I haven't seen them anywhere outside of game 2 I think? Johnson has been a complete not factor, and Stammer is useless everywhere except the power play..

What a **** team.

Tomas Sandstrom 28

Aug 3, 2005
After the Rangers lost, I just didn't have any interest in watching the finals. I've seen a few minutes here and there, but tonight will probably be the first game I watch entirely.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Stamkos has to be the least underwhelming superstar in the league. If he's not getting tap ins or snipes, he's invisible. Rarely goes 1 on 1 against a defender like Ovenchicken, doesn't really create all that much. Although he's good at boarding McDonagh. That's one thing him and Ovie have in common.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Speaking of this series, what the hell has Stamkos and Johnson done all series?! I haven't seen them anywhere outside of game 2 I think? Johnson has been a complete not factor, and Stammer is useless everywhere except the power play..

What a **** team.

Johnson is injured. Stammer... I dunno.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
I don't know if I can handle Chicago winning another ****ing Cup. It's not fair to fans who actually supported their teams when they struggled.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I don't know if I can handle Chicago winning another ****ing Cup. It's not fair to fans who actually supported their teams when they struggled.

Oh cmon, this is an original 6 team with plenty of hardcore fans. If they win tonight (and I hope they do) they deserve it because they've earned it.

Dont be jealous of their success, envy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad