Around the NHL XXXII: P. Kane Under Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

If Chicago wins, that MVP is Keiths to lose. He's got the points and plays basically 105 minutes a night.

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
Living near Chicago, tremendous buzz here for tonight's game. Should be the Rangers trying to close out a Cup win at the United Center tonight. I hope some of the Rangers players watch tonight game for some motivation if the Hawks win. Carry that anger into the offseason and use it as a reason to work your butt off and be ready for next season which is only about 3 months away.

Im all for keeping this core as much intact as possible. People here are calling for huge changes, we need tinkering and not an overhaul of our team. Anyway, last season we overachieved, this year we underachieved in the playoffs.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I don't know if I can handle Chicago winning another ****ing Cup. It's not fair to fans who actually supported their teams when they struggled.

Kind of hard to support your team when you can't watch the games on TV. This isn't Pittsburgh we're talking about.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
What a terrible call. They miss the blatant calls then call the borderline ones.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Hjalmarsson is an absolute monster at breaking up plays in the defensive zone

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I think the Hawks demonstrate why you can't have all lefties on the PP. They all want to be on the right side of the ice and box themselves in.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
This game is looking an awful lot like Games 5 and 7 of the ECF. Hawks mostly carrying the play, failing on the PP, and TBL keeping it scoreless. I'm rooting for Chicago (not sure why) so this makes me unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad