Around the NHL 2024 - Offseason Moves

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Kaprizov better get that “hard to play against” 200 foot game rolling.

I bet Trotz could get a first round pick for Smith out of Minnesota now :popcorn:
Possibly 2 draft classes.

I think its more they are playing to the reality of where they should have been the last year or two and don't have guys like Hartman putting up 80pts in a season out of the blue and freaking Freddie G putting up 19g and nearly 40 pts. Young guys apparently aren't playing that well either.
Fleury may be thoroughly cooked at this point. Probably should've retired. Their goaltending has been bad.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Hynes will get to be their next scapegoat. Theyve got 15 million in dead cap this year and next. When they fail to turn things around, he will be fired after next season

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Hynes will get to be their next scapegoat. Theyve got 15 million in dead cap this year and next. When they fail to turn things around, he will be fired after next season
Hard to see how a ground and pound game translates to a roster with some fairly small forwards. Zuccarello, Kaprizov, Rossi, Gaudreau, Dewar ... not really big guys.

I guess they can triple shift Pat Maroon on the 1st line. :sarcasm:

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
I will very delicately say that things have gotten very strange in Chicago. Whatever happened, they are unfortunately much better off without Perry.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I will very delicately say that things have gotten very strange in Chicago. Whatever happened, they are unfortunately much better off without Perry.
Are they? 38 year old bottom 6er (and PP time) on pace for 46 points? I mean it's not losing Bedard or anything but he was playing well for them so far.

So the Wild are really gunning for that Celebrini pick, huh...
And never losing to us apparently (Devils never beat us when Hynes was here). :laugh:

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Does Hynes get a video tribute Thursday night?
Probably because the Preds organization is classy that way. Devil's fans put Lizard Man pics in the urinals before they finally fired him.

I'd lean towards the NJ response, but hey, that's just me. Celebrate/heckle as you deem appropriate.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
So it doesnt involve Perry's teammates or their families.

It isnt criminal in nature.

Conduct was unacceptable and against contract and the organizations standards to promote a professional and safe work environment.

So.... he was being a complete asshat to some staff or other organizational entity?

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
So it doesnt involve Perry's teammates or their families.

It isnt criminal in nature.

Conduct was unacceptable and against contract and the organizations standards to promote a professional and safe work environment.

So.... he was being a complete asshat to some staff or other organizational entity?
The shitchickens claiming to have organizational standards to promote a professional and safe work environment is the biggest joke I’ve heard in a loooooong time.

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Damn. 20 games in and the Islanders already have 6 OT losses. If they kept their current pace they would finishe 32-24-24. o_O

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Even if the Perry-Mama Bedard stuff is true there is a less than 0% chance they would actually say that's the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad