Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
The only thing that really matters is the leafs lost again. They are fourth in the NHL and their fan base is losing their minds tonight. Typical. It’s amazing how one non-call penalty can drive an entire Fanbase to new levels. Oh and they want all the goalies traded immediately again. lol.
Somehow that fanbase thinks the league owes them something because Toronto, their players act like idiots when they scored their coach has that stupid look on his face when they get a penalty against them so naturally the fans act up after they lose

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Boudreau looks like someone kicked his dog on news that he will be fired soon, Canucks organization is having a rough month with Horvat and his contract, the way they handled the Pearson injury and now how they are letting Boudreau twist in the wind.
I have to agree with the panel. Its quite sad what their dragging him through. Aqualini is just hoping he would have resigned instead of fired be cause he has to pay him and green this year plus the new coach. Aqualini is gutless.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Boudreau looks like someone kicked his dog on news that he will be fired soon, Canucks organization is having a rough month with Horvat and his contract, the way they handled the Pearson injury and now how they are letting Boudreau twist in the wind.
Just fire him already. It's bs to string him out like this.

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
Rutherford and his new band of merry men seem to be no better than the previous group of clowns.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
The only thing that really matters is the leafs lost again. They are fourth in the NHL and their fan base is losing their minds tonight. Typical. It’s amazing how one non-call penalty can drive an entire Fanbase to new levels. Oh and they want all the goalies traded immediately again. lol.
I bet when we lose Leafs fans browse our PGT and say "the Jets are sitting in 7th in the league and half their posters are still complaining about a coach that left 15 months ago!"

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I bet when we lose Leafs fans browse our PGT and say "the Jets are sitting in 7th in the league and half their posters are still complaining about a coach that left 15 months ago!"
Ppl get butt hurt and complain when media talks about the Leafs....yet they run to the internet themselves to talk about the Leafs

Reactions: Buffdog

Been around

Jul 16, 2022
Mrazek in chicago is .200

He was pulled

Then Stalock allowed two in, no saves.

giphy.gif
Holy hell did I laugh at this...in context with what you wrote(typed) 🤣

Reactions: kanadalainen

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Hot hand from a season ago is pretty tenuous in the NHL. How the goalie has played recently is likely much more predictive.

One of their goalies has been a top 10 goalie this year, the other is outside the top 50. I'd rather the Jets have the easiest opportunity every single game :laugh:.

Vejmelka is hampering the tank, no wonder his name has started being floated around.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ownership matters

I have to agree with the panel. Its quite sad what their dragging him through. Aqualini is just hoping he would have resigned instead of fired be cause he has to pay him and green this year plus the new coach. Aqualini is gutless.

Aqualini seems to be from the Darryl Katz school of owners that can afford it but are in no way, shape, or form fit to lead an NHL organization, or get out of the way so someone else can. They are both total Tommy Boy’s.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
My buddy is aquilines neighbour (on billionaire’s row). Gotta be 8 years now. I still don’t think they have met.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
When are playoffs projected to occur this year? And last to assuming a long run to the Stanley Cup? I expect to have the summer off but will likely be travelling during May and June. Want to be sure I leave some time open for possibility of returning to Winnipeg for some playoffs!

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Nah. Usually they talk about how shitty Winnipeg is and that they wouldn't abandon their least favourite grandma on Portage and Main. Also our women are ugly.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
looks like this may be coming to an end soon...

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
One of their goalies has been a top 10 goalie this year, the other is outside the top 50. I'd rather the Jets have the easiest opportunity every single game :laugh:.

Vejmelka is hampering the tank, no wonder his name has started being floated around.
Now that we are again one of the better teams in the NHL, we should expect every team to play their starter against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad