Mrazek in chicago is .200

He was pulled

Then Stalock allowed two in, no saves.

giphy.gif

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
At least the Bears needed another team to mess up to get the #1 pick in the draft. Chicago might have 2 #1 overalls this year.

Though I suspect they won't trade the NHL one.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Pathetic of the Coyotes to not start their number 1 goalie on the first of a back to back like a normal team and instead leaving the us to face Karel the Jets killer Vejmelk tomorrow.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Does it matter? I read about Jets killer this and Jets killer that but somehow we keep winning the games.
Agree...Bring it on!!

EDIT: Huilers score on their second shot 50 seconds in.

Huilers coach looks like a husky version of Peewee Herman with a shoe polish screw down hairdo.

EDIT 2: Sidesaddle hammers home his 25th - a real greaser too (2 goals for the oil on 4 shots). Vegas is looking rather humble. McLone Ranger collects a point.

Vegas gives up a massive breakaway for McLone but he messed it up. The showers look lost without little Mark.

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Does it matter? I read about Jets killer this and Jets killer that but somehow we keep winning the games.

But Vejmelka was absolutely unreal against the Jets last season. In the 3 games against us he had a combined 8.71 Goals Saved Above Expected averaging 2.90 GSAx per game. To put that in context Helle in the great season he's having this season is only averaging 0.60 GSAx per game and last year's Vezina winner only averaged 0.72 GSAx per game.

Vejmelka played at superhuman Vezina level against the Jets last season and if given a choice I'd rather face someone else in the net.

Reactions: macmaroon and hn777

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
But Vejmelka was absolutely unreal against the Jets last season. In the 3 games against us he had a combined 8.71 Goals Saved Above Expected averaging 2.90 GSAx per game. To put that in context Helle in the great season he's having this season is only averaging 0.60 GSAx per game and last year's Vezina winner only averaged 0.72 GSAx per game.

Vejmelka played at superhuman Vezina level against the Jets last season and if given a choice I'd rather face someone else in the net.
Arizona is a bottom feeder and we are in first place. We should win no matter what. The team won’t give a rats ass who is in net nor should they.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast

That's good coaching by the Coyotes the coach knows which goalie has the hot hand against the Jets.
The good or bad news is Coyotes have yet to win in January ... 8 straight losses so hopefully they don't have puck luck and beat the Jets by a fluke tomorrow.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
That's good coaching by the Coyotes the coach knows which goalie has the hot hand against the Jets.
The good or bad news is Coyotes have yet to win in January ... 8 straight losses so hopefully they don't have puck luck and beat the Jets by a fluke tomorrow.
Hot hand from a season ago is pretty tenuous in the NHL. How the goalie has played recently is likely much more predictive.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad