Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Trouba back to at it last night, Rangers have so many supposed great player but boy do they suck

Rangers are out of the playoffs and this Athletic article describes Trouba's "miserable season".

He is trying his best to be an effective captain but there is nothing inspirational about his overall game at either end of the ice. So, he is trying to do it through hard hits and that is a risky proposition in today's NHL.

If you think it was tough for Wheeler last year, imagine being an overpaid captain of an underperforming major professional team in New York City.

Last edited:

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Rangers are out of the playoffs and this Athletic article describes Trouba's "miserable season".

He is trying his best to be an effective captain but there is nothing inspirational about his game at either end of the ice. So, he is trying to do it through hard hits and that is a risky proposition in today's NHL.

Rangers have 7 players making 55m of the their cap and that includes Igor who is severely under paid, have a feeling that Gallant's suitcases will be sitting at a cab stand at the end of the year maybe even before that.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada

He is trying his best to be an effective captain but there is nothing inspirational about his overall game at either end of the ice. So, he is trying to do it through hard hits and that is a risky proposition in today's NHL.

If you think it was tough for Wheeler last year, imagine being an overpaid captain of an underperforming major professional team in New York City.
Guess he should have gone to Columbus.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016

tenor.gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

There is actually a pretty good discussion on this on the main boards where the Jets have been discussed a fair amount. I'd be willing to take a flyer on him, but I'd be very reluctant to give up much. My initial thoughts were Schmidt for Boeser straight up. Close to a trade off on salaries, and a wash on term. We take a chance on a RW needing a change of scenery, and open up a spot for Heinola. But apparently Schmidt back to the Canuks was a no go.

Reactions: Huffer

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Jason Robertson another 1g 1a. Dallas scores 4 in the third. Hintz hattrick

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
every top 6 player he has will be healthy scratched before the new year lol
True. But should you healthy scratch a player whose father died of cancer on Hockey Fights Cancer night in you r home arena. The Canucks are a tire fire of an organization.

Almost a third of the way in and you're 2 games below points-.500 and your star goalie is a headcase with 19 games of sub-.900 brilliance.

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for St. Louis.
Some guy on the main boards said Binnington is a "top goalie" in the league. The humour (delusion) on the main boards is awesome!

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Appreciate the humor, but honest question: did you appreciate the effort to recognize Filipino fans or is it just a meh thing? Curious to know how these things go over in the target market?
It was nice to see the team recognize the community. I felt it was done in a tasteful way by including Filipino artists and community leaders. It didn’t feel forced.

I loved the warm ups and I hope TNSE does a full jersey release aka WASAC. Ive seen tons of Filipino Heritage merch worn among my fellow Pacific Island brethren since.

Last edited:

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Whenever I think of how our top 6 is hindered with Ehlers' injury. I look at the Avs top 6 currently without landeskog, nichushkin, rodrigues and lehkonnen. Currently have Charles Hudon and Cogliano in the top 6, sheesh.

And it looks like Mackinnon to the locker room.

Reactions: AlaskaJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad