Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Anyone else having a/v dropouts? Watching on Shaw on CBC channel 102. Been an intermittent issue since puck drop.

Just switched from SN1/205 to CBC/102 and watched for a couple minutes and got a black screen with no video/audio. Same problem you had?

SN1 hasn't had any problems for what it's worth.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Remember when Winnipeg played into the third overtime. I think Perrault got a few shifts but fourth line only played a few minutes the whole game

Reactions: sipowicz
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Just switched from SN1/205 to CBC/102 and watched for a couple minutes and got a black screen with no video/audio. Same problem you had?

SN1 hasn't had any problems for what it's worth.
Yes every now and again that occurs, but some occasional freezing of video with the feed briefly changing to a pixelated/low def feed as the signal kicks back in.

Both issues have happened a few dozen tubes tonight

Only watching CBC as it’s a full 10 seconds ahead of Sportsnet.

Last edited:

None

Feb 22, 2012
Yes every now and again that occurs, but some occasional freezing of video with the feed briefly changing to a pixelated/low def feed as the signal kicks back in.

Both issues have happened a few dozen tubes tonight

Only watching CBC as it’s a full 10 seconds ahead of Sportsnet.

Switched to CBC full time and didn't have any issues beyond the initial black screen :dunno:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Switched to CBC full time and didn't have any issues beyond the initial black screen :dunno:
I beat the AI in poker by the way and now I’m in Mexico doing missions for Landon Ricketts and De Santa.

What time local did that game end? I went to bed and couldn’t sleep so I’m back up.
Just before 2 a.m. I think it was like five to when they scored.

Also, you try counting sheep. It worked for me (when I was five, but still).

• Haha
Reactions: None

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Ridiculous having a game go this long. After the second OT, refs should start calling every little transgression. If people complain the refs are deciding the outcome, they're already doing that by not calling penalties that are deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad