Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Connor Bedard still hasnt had an interview since finding out he's going to Chicago....

Literally every first overall draft pick has provided (at the very least) a comment following the draft..

Weird...

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I have a friend with the Dallas org and have met some people there, and don’t like Vegas so I have some emotion there hopefully they don’t start those games at midnight like they did last round since I go to bed early.

In summary

F$&k Vegas :laugh:
love those expedited summaries. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ps241

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
E98CBE5C-D467-4116-9078-A219CB7D21F4.jpeg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Florida with their relentless pressure game.

It’s so bizarre to watch Barkov and Aho play engaged elite defence when they don’t have the puck. It’s weird to observe out of #1 centres after watching 55 on the Jets chest his team and the game by focused almost all his units of energy on point generation.

Last edited:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Florida with their relentless pressure game.

It’s so bizarre to watch Barkov and Aho play engaged elite defence when they don’t have the puck. It’s weird to observe out of #1 centres after watching 55 on the Jets chest his team and the game by focused almost all his units of energy on point generation.

Aho is the template for Perfetti imo. If I were Jet management I would have sent him home with a mountain of film of him and tell Cole he's playing C next year and this player that he should be trying to emulate.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Aho is the template for Perfetti imo. If I were Jet management I would have sent him home with a mountain of film of him and tell Cole he's playing C next year and this player that he should be trying to emulate.

Great point! Very similar size and build. Cole is a very smart defensive player already he just needs to play centre and get a bit of seasoning at that position. You’re right though Aho would be good film for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad