Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Vegas got some players that don't think they should be hit and take offence to it, unfortunately tonight they were using their sticks, earlier in the game Theodore pitchforked Kostin in the nads after a hit and Stone was whining all game.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Vegas got some players that don't think they should be hit and take offence to it, unfortunately tonight they were using their sticks, earlier in the game Theodore pitchforked Kostin in the nads after a hit and Stone was whining all game.
Stone is a f***ing crybaby period. He’s reached my top 10 of most punchable faces these playoffs. Approaching Eichel levels.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Im thinking the match penalty mitigates the punishment for Pietrangelo. Unfortunate, because that looked like that was intent to injure.

I'm not sure it does, it's an ugly look for the league to let that slide. He'll get at least a game, should be more. If this were the regular season it would be 3-5, I think.

Nurse should have an auto suspension for instigating in the last couple of minutes but the league can rescind it. Given he went after Hague, who I believe was just a victim of circumstance there, I'm not sure they do rescind it.

Reactions: sipowicz

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
I wish there was sound for this clip so we would know what he is saying. :nod:

maurice-swearing.gif
Thank you,.

Thank you!

And Thank You Too!!

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
Ken Holland gets bashed around as a "dinosaur" but he has built a great team. The team had so many holes outside of McDrai/RNH (no other top-6 wingers, no depth scoring, weak D). He has managed to add Kane, Hyman, Kostin, Ekholm to this group while giving up basically nothing of value and elevated Bouchard to the PP role by phasing out and eventualy moving Barrie. He is also vindicated with Puljujarvi who has shown himself to be not that great on another team.

Goaltending is still a hole but vastly improved team overall.
I wish you were wrong, but you’re not.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
That’s awesome, he’s great at that plus he can play.
We lack that kind of player on our roster.
Marner is a p***y, he did that to get in his head.
Yep, letting little Mitchy know he’s coming next game and it won’t be as easy. Tkachuk wasn’t much of a factor last night, I expect that to change in game 5.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
So Schief got 4 games for a hit on Evans that was more of a hockey play in the Jets/ Habs series but watch the NHL ignore the deliberate attempt to injure by Pietran-jello!

if he doesn’t at least get a game the league is an F’n joke!

Never mind that Krug did that exact same thing but worse to Thomas in the 2019 Cup final and didn't even get a penalty; every time something like this happens and someone gets suspended less than 4 games, it's just further proof that Parros is completely unfit for his job. I mean, it's rare when a team puts out an official call for a vote of no confidence against a league official and says "yeah f*** the fine IDGAF" but that says a lot. Is there a fanbase besides Montreal that DOES think Parros is fit to serve?

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I'd be very surprised if there were any suspensions from last night Oilers Knights game. NHL on ice officials are incompetent and DOPS is a joke

Nurse's instigator is an automatic suspension, DOPS would have to intervene and say why they've rescinded it.

Reactions: AlphaLackey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad