Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
If they just stick together as a team, believe in themselves, take it one shift, one period, one game at a time, and give 110%, Toronto can do this. Team of destiny, am I right? :vhappy:

Or not. They're doomed.

34380aa1535802f160f7e604b3b382ad.gif

I love being bipolar. I hate being bipolar. :nod:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Both series in the west and one in the East are so maniacal. Teams taking turns running up the scores on each other in a string of blow outs??

Reactions: Jets 31 and GNP

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Ken Holland gets bashed around as a "dinosaur" but he has built a great team. The team had so many holes outside of McDrai/RNH (no other top-6 wingers, no depth scoring, weak D). He has managed to add Kane, Hyman, Kostin, Ekholm to this group while giving up basically nothing of value and elevated Bouchard to the PP role by phasing out and eventualy moving Barrie. He is also vindicated with Puljujarvi who has shown himself to be not that great on another team.

Goaltending is still a hole but vastly improved team overall.

Last edited:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Oilers really putting the wood to Vegas. I think they win this series. Be great to see a Canadian team win the Cup, although I understand that patriotism on this board is greatly trumped by Oiler hate.:laugh:

Ken Holland gets bashed around as a "dinosaur" but he has built a great team. The team had so many holes outside of McDrai/RNH (no other top-6 wingers, no depth scoring, weak D). He has managed to add Kane, Hyman, Kostin, Ekholm to this group while giving up basically nothing of value and elevated Bouchard to the PP role by phasing out and eventualy moving Barrie. He is also vindicated with Puljujarvi who has shown himself to be not that great on another team.

Goaltending is still a hole but vastly improved team overall.
I have also been very impressed with what Ken Holland has done. Lot to be said about wisdom and experience.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Oilers really putting the wood to Vegas. I think they win this series. Be great to see a Canadian team win the Cup, although I understand that patriotism on this board is greatly trumped by Oiler hate.:laugh:

I have also been very impressed with what Ken Holland has done. Lot to be said about wisdom and experience.
Agreed re: Holland. Oilers would be crap without him he's done a good job. I feel like Holland has shown he can build a competitive team everywhere he's been and he's done very well building this group bit by bit every year, tweaking and fine tuning

Regarding patriotism; It's only patriotic to support the national team :naughty::naughty:

Ain't a single hint of red or white on those neon orange turd sweaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad